Gatxboi 2nd 5 round mock

GATXBOI

Good job. For some reason I like I. Harris over J. Taylor though he is good. I just think Harris will be a good Pro like Jacob's is. Kinlaw is 6:6 and with D. Brown, Simmons etc gone he is the guy I would take. You have a TE early so you believe we are not retaining Hoop? I hope we do. It is going to be a fun Mock season on the Board with all of us dissecting players and having our flavor of the month opinions. How many did you hit or miss on last year in the 1st 5 rounds?

I think Kinlaw could actually go before Brown. Not calling it is a guarantee, but wouldn’t be surprised.

Same with Gross-Matos and Epenesa. Room for both of them to be a toss up once the workout/interview process begins.

really like Taylor too. He or Dobbins in 2 would be nice.

if we can’t keep Hooper, like the Kmet grab.

:tiphat:

11 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Kinda scared of Kinlaw personally. I endorse any mock with Wilekes though. That dude wont allow himself to not be a good pro

Kinlaw to be could be a Calais Campbell type. Just need proper fine tuning. I was stuck between him and Chaission