Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big_Dog

Need Best 3 Game Parlay for this Weekend

3 posts in this topic

Injuries and weather affect these picks.

If JJ Watts, Stills, and Fuller are out I'm laying the 9.5 and taking Kansas City if Kelce plays     Chiefs-10

If Thielen is playing I'm taking the Vikings and 7                                                                          Vikings +7

laying 5 points taking the Packers at home against the Seahawks.                                             Packers -5

With Andrews and Ingram potentially out would be concerned about laying 10 points against the Titans they are playing with a lot of confidence. even if they both play.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Titans +10

Big_Dog likes this

13 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Injuries and weather affect these picks.

If JJ Watts, Stills, and Fuller are out I'm laying the 9.5 and taking Kansas City if Kelce plays     Chiefs-10

If Thielen is playing I'm taking the Vikings and 7                                                                          Vikings +7

laying 5 points taking the Packers at home against the Seahawks.                                             Packers -5

With Andrews and Ingram potentially out would be concerned about laying 10 points against the Titans they are playing with a lot of confidence. even if they both play.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Titans +10

:tiphat: