Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
roguebeaver

Falcons have no say?! NOLA and her Vaj Brees

Recommended Posts

The ATL Falcons can’t stop Drew, whom said today the he can win two more Lombardis! Lol, is this clown for real, or is Atlanta going to laying down and sayings,  yes Drew, you can indeed win two more! Especially since we brought DQ and his merry band of brotherhood back for another run at ineptitude! 

Have to say, okay, unless The birds stand up and say F u to the taints! Been MIA the last two years! Ok, Gawd!!  who knows and what points to a stand that the dirty birds, will stand in defiance of Breezus?! I don’t know! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

The ATL Falcons can’t stop Drew, whom said today the he can win two more Lombardis! Lol, is this clown for real, or is Atlanta going to laying down and sayings,  yes Drew, you can indeed win two more! Especially since we brought DQ and his merry band of brotherhood back for another run at ineptitude! 

Have to say, okay, unless The birds stand up and say F u to the taints! Been MIA the last two years! Ok, Gawd!!  who knows and what points to a stand that the dirty birds, will stand in defiance of Breezus?! I don’t know! 

 

Ok, so I entered this into Google Translator because it made no sense. Here’s what I got: The Atlanta Falcons NFL team has had some difficulty defeating the New Orleans Saints NFL team’s starting quarterback. That quarterback makes a claim that he believes that he can win two additional NFL Championships. The author of the post is skeptical of this claim, but questions if his favorite team will compete for said championship. He is not enamored with the current leadership of his team.

The author is forced to comment ...(unable to translate gibberish). Author claims ignorance of gibberish question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, esmithidoc said:

Ok, so I entered this into Google Translator because it made no sense. Here’s what I got: The Atlanta Falcons NFL team has had some difficulty defeating the New Orleans Saints NFL team’s starting quarterback. That quarterback makes a claim that he believes that he can win two additional NFL Championships. The author of the post is skeptical of this claim, but questions if his favorite team will compete for said championship. He is not enamored with the current leadership of his team.

The author is forced to comment ...(unable to translate gibberish). Author claims ignorance of gibberish question.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Beating the Falcons doesn’t equal winning a Lombardi...and vise versa.

he ain’t winning sht, but until we even make the playoffs, he won’t be eliminated by the Falcons. 

My though as well.  He’s a nut but we’ve got our own dumpster fire.  DQ and Co haven’t done a **** thing to prove that they can instill discipline, ensure execution consistently nor have they shown aptitude for creating an identity in this org.  AB is grasping at the thinnest of air out of fear, false hopes and advice from Rich McKay.  I want to be proven wrong so badly but my gut says otherwise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

My though as well.  He’s a nut but we’ve got our own dumpster fire.  DQ and Co haven’t done a **** thing to prove that they can instill discipline, ensure execution consistently nor have they shown aptitude for creating an identity in this org.  AB is grasping at the thinnest of air out of fear, false hopes and advice from Rich McKay.  I want to be proven wrong so badly but my gut says otherwise!

Brees biggest weakness is not realizing he should quit while ahead. He thinks he can keep going till 50 apparently and one really bad hit and he'll wish he did the right thing and let the youngins take hits and move aside. We could actually see him QBing from a wheel chair one day because he's just that good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, esmithidoc said:

Ok, so I entered this into Google Translator because it made no sense. Here’s what I got: The Atlanta Falcons NFL team has had some difficulty defeating the New Orleans Saints NFL team’s starting quarterback. That quarterback makes a claim that he believes that he can win two additional NFL Championships. The author of the post is skeptical of this claim, but questions if his favorite team will compete for said championship. He is not enamored with the current leadership of his team.

The author is forced to comment ...(unable to translate gibberish). Author claims ignorance of gibberish question.

Winning response of the day. Thank God you translated because I was lost in the original. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, esmithidoc said:

Ok, so I entered this into Google Translator because it made no sense. Here’s what I got: The Atlanta Falcons NFL team has had some difficulty defeating the New Orleans Saints NFL team’s starting quarterback. That quarterback makes a claim that he believes that he can win two additional NFL Championships. The author of the post is skeptical of this claim, but questions if his favorite team will compete for said championship. He is not enamored with the current leadership of his team.

The author is forced to comment ...(unable to translate gibberish). Author claims ignorance of gibberish question.

Where did yall put my grave at?

I am dead :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You need a therapist.

If we could just snatch up a flux capacitor and convince his 5th grade teacher to hold him back, we may not have to eventually flog him with a lead pipe. Mind you, I am not in the least in favor of diplomatic solutions, just presenting options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Is vaj supposed to be vag? 

 

I've read enough roguebeaver posts to be able to interpret everything except that part.

I don't know about you, but something smells fishy around here. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

The ATL Falcons can’t stop Drew, whom said today the he can win two more Lombardis! Lol, is this clown for real, or is Atlanta going to laying down and sayings,  yes Drew, you can indeed win two more! Especially since we brought DQ and his merry band of brotherhood back for another run at ineptitude! 

Have to say, okay, unless The birds stand up and say F u to the taints! Been MIA the last two years! Ok, Gawd!!  who knows and what points to a stand that the dirty birds, will stand in defiance of Breezus?! I don’t know! 

 

Image result for shitposting gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

If we could just snatch up a flux capacitor and convince his 5th grade teacher to hold him back, we may not have to eventually flog him with a lead pipe. Mind you, I am not in the least in favor of diplomatic solutions, just presenting options.

If we're exploring options, may I suggest something from another movie?

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

The ATL Falcons can’t stop Drew, whom said today the he can win two more Lombardis! Lol, is this clown for real, or is Atlanta going to laying down and sayings,  yes Drew, you can indeed win two more! Especially since we brought DQ and his merry band of brotherhood back for another run at ineptitude! 

Have to say, okay, unless The birds stand up and say F u to the taints! Been MIA the last two years! Ok, Gawd!!  who knows and what points to a stand that the dirty birds, will stand in defiance of Breezus?! I don’t know! 

 

You write the most incomprehensible **** I have ever seen in my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jpowors said:

Is vaj supposed to be vag? 

 

I've read enough roguebeaver posts to be able to interpret everything except that part.

:mmmhmm::lol:

most of the rest of it was gibberish too, so there's that   LOL
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...