Falcons have no say?! NOLA and her Vaj Brees

The ATL Falcons can’t stop Drew, whom said today the he can win two more Lombardis! Lol, is this clown for real, or is Atlanta going to laying down and sayings,  yes Drew, you can indeed win two more! Especially since we brought DQ and his merry band of brotherhood back for another run at ineptitude! 

Have to say, okay, unless The birds stand up and say F u to the taints! Been MIA the last two years! Ok, Gawd!!  who knows and what points to a stand that the dirty birds, will stand in defiance of Breezus?! I don’t know! 

43 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

The ATL Falcons can’t stop Drew, whom said today the he can win two more Lombardis! Lol, is this clown for real, or is Atlanta going to laying down and sayings,  yes Drew, you can indeed win two more! Especially since we brought DQ and his merry band of brotherhood back for another run at ineptitude! 

Have to say, okay, unless The birds stand up and say F u to the taints! Been MIA the last two years! Ok, Gawd!!  who knows and what points to a stand that the dirty birds, will stand in defiance of Breezus?! I don’t know! 

Ok, so I entered this into Google Translator because it made no sense. Here’s what I got: The Atlanta Falcons NFL team has had some difficulty defeating the New Orleans Saints NFL team’s starting quarterback. That quarterback makes a claim that he believes that he can win two additional NFL Championships. The author of the post is skeptical of this claim, but questions if his favorite team will compete for said championship. He is not enamored with the current leadership of his team.

The author is forced to comment ...(unable to translate gibberish). Author claims ignorance of gibberish question.

12 minutes ago, esmithidoc said:

Ok, so I entered this into Google Translator because it made no sense. Here’s what I got: The Atlanta Falcons NFL team has had some difficulty defeating the New Orleans Saints NFL team’s starting quarterback. That quarterback makes a claim that he believes that he can win two additional NFL Championships. The author of the post is skeptical of this claim, but questions if his favorite team will compete for said championship. He is not enamored with the current leadership of his team.

The author is forced to comment ...(unable to translate gibberish). Author claims ignorance of gibberish question.

:lol:

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Beating the Falcons doesn’t equal winning a Lombardi...and vise versa.

he ain’t winning sht, but until we even make the playoffs, he won’t be eliminated by the Falcons. 

My though as well.  He’s a nut but we’ve got our own dumpster fire.  DQ and Co haven’t done a **** thing to prove that they can instill discipline, ensure execution consistently nor have they shown aptitude for creating an identity in this org.  AB is grasping at the thinnest of air out of fear, false hopes and advice from Rich McKay.  I want to be proven wrong so badly but my gut says otherwise!

25 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

My though as well.  He’s a nut but we’ve got our own dumpster fire.  DQ and Co haven’t done a **** thing to prove that they can instill discipline, ensure execution consistently nor have they shown aptitude for creating an identity in this org.  AB is grasping at the thinnest of air out of fear, false hopes and advice from Rich McKay.  I want to be proven wrong so badly but my gut says otherwise!

Brees biggest weakness is not realizing he should quit while ahead. He thinks he can keep going till 50 apparently and one really bad hit and he'll wish he did the right thing and let the youngins take hits and move aside. We could actually see him QBing from a wheel chair one day because he's just that good.

2 hours ago, esmithidoc said:

Winning response of the day. Thank God you translated because I was lost in the original. 

2 hours ago, esmithidoc said:

Where did yall put my grave at?

I am dead :lol:

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You need a therapist.

If we could just snatch up a flux capacitor and convince his 5th grade teacher to hold him back, we may not have to eventually flog him with a lead pipe. Mind you, I am not in the least in favor of diplomatic solutions, just presenting options.

4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Image result for shitposting gif

32 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

If we could just snatch up a flux capacitor and convince his 5th grade teacher to hold him back, we may not have to eventually flog him with a lead pipe. Mind you, I am not in the least in favor of diplomatic solutions, just presenting options.

If we're exploring options, may I suggest something from another movie?

Related image

4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

You write the most incomprehensible **** I have ever seen in my life.