Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonOfThemBirds

Rival Central finally put to rest?

61 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Those guys (some good ones) have asked me to come over there countless times and I refused. 

I built one forum for them and then they ran it into the ground, brought mods so they could whine about other posters.

From what I've  been told (especially early on) the new place talked about WFW 50% of the time, originally. Then they sent recruiters to try and entice me over. 

Mainly grade school humor with a lot of **** pics if you're into that sort of thing.

This is true. You trolled and spammed the original rc so relentlessly we had no choice but to leave for another forum.  And yes you were a pretty hot topic for a while because everyone loved making fun of you.  

And yes, we couldn't wait for you to come over without the mods to protect you. It would have been great.  No one legitimately wanted you to join in on the conversations though. Anyone who merely suggested it would be flamed to oblivion because all they were interested in was disruption.  The same ones wanted to bring over those idiots who were banned from Tatf. 

Falcon Man™ and Osiruz like this

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

LOLOL

You think WAYYYYY too highly of yourself.

Everyone wants to be the King until the bills are due.

There is only one Alpha Bull that graced the Halls of Rival Central and you had the pleasure of being there when WFW was ruling the roost.

Peace out

2 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Yes he does. He's even worse in ABF. He constantly refers to himself in 3rd person. It's creepy as ****.

Relax gold bar/tennis courts. Being jelly of WFW is not a good look for you.

I'm not gonna weigh in on the rest of this stuff....

But Rivals Central is still there. It's dead but it's still there.

8 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I'm not gonna weigh in on the rest of this stuff....

But Rivals Central is still there. It's dead but it's still there.

Where? The address is broken and it isn't listed in the forum list. 

Just now, SyCo said:

Where? The address is broken and it isn't listed in the forum list. 

Mobile or PC? Which browser?

Because it's there using chrome on mobile.

13 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Mobile or PC? Which browser?

Because it's there using chrome on mobile.

I'm using chrome on mobile, I don't see it.

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I'm using chrome on mobile, I don't see it.

Huh..... that's weird 

I just tagged you in a post in there. Did it notify you?

2 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Huh..... that's weird 

I just tagged you in a post in there. Did it notify you?

You must can still see it because you used to be a mod.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Everyone wants to be the King until the bills are due.

There is only one Alpha Bull that graced the Halls of Rival Central and you had the pleasure of being there when WFW was ruling the roost.

Peace out

You're high.  Check the Member Title thingy... A MOD here gave me that title, I didn't bestow it upon myself...It's one thing to try to call yourself a king when you're really the court jester; it's another thing completely when your peers make the call...

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

You must can still see it because you used to be a mod.

No clue what's up but I can see it clear as day.

10 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

:lol: that is a good thing about it.

But the board is filled with a bunch of guys who want to pretend they're billy badass alpha males. 

Like the ones that were banned from here go there to ***** about how they got banned for "speaking the truth" when what really happened is they made like 8 threads back to back to back to troll and then act confused as to why they were banned.

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

yeah when I was posting over there they spent more time posting about this place than they did posting about anything else. I always thought the entire point of having their own site was to get away from here. even up until a few months ago some were coming over here just to stir up **** like kids. Meezy and DD are the only 2 I would conversate with. Most of the rest do exactly what you just described. 

Yeah, to be honest, we do have one or two guys like that.   TATF comes up every now and then in conversation like an ex-girlfriend...

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

No clue what's up but I can see it clear as day.

That's weird.  You still see it listed in the forums directory too? Post the address

3 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Yes he does. He's even worse in ABF. He constantly refers to himself in 3rd person. It's creepy as ****.

Exhibit A

Being jelly of WFW is not a good look for you.

SaintRay likes this

32 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

You're high.  Check the Member Title thingy... A MOD here gave me that title, I didn't bestow it upon myself...It's one thing to try to call yourself a king when you're really the court jester; it's another thing completely when your peers make the call...

Nope, the Alpha Bull was voted on before you got there. I really didn't want the honor but I ended up taking it proudly. The place was great under my rule for a while until I left it then the misfits took over. 

29 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Yeah, to be honest, we do have one or two guys like that.   TATF comes up every now and then in conversation like an ex-girlfriend...

It's way more than one or two man. My favorite is how they will go to rivals and act bad and say "I told him to **** off" or "this poster said this bad thing and nothing happened to him" when none of it is true lol but the TATF haters there eat it up like pudding

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Nope, the Alpha Bull was voted on before you got there. I really didn't want the honor but I ended up taking it proudly. The place was great under my rule for a while until I left it then the misfits took over. 

Lord please help this old man ........

SpongeDad likes this

38 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL....Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands. 

Unfortunately/fortunately, however you look at it, you're right. 

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Mods, please change wfw's name to "Senile Boomer"

Please change sponges name to goldbar-tennis courts. He'll thank you for it.

Vandy likes this

52 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL....Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands. 

I just peeked, it’s bunch of wanna be alpha males who are behaving like middle school girls. 

Funny, they are posting screenshots of TATF. Just had the same feeling of driving through NOLA. They building a Swamp rat ship with sea going snitches *****ing about TATF. 

9 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I just peeked, it’s bunch of wanna be alpha males who are behaving like middle school girls. 

Funny, they are posting screenshots of TATF. Just had the same feeling of driving through NOLA. They building a Swamp rat ship with sea going snitches *****ing about TATF. 

Dayum son, that is a perfect explanation. Especially the part about being middle-aged school girls.

falcons007 likes this