Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonOfThemBirds

Rival Central finally put to rest?

61 posts in this topic

 

Just noticed that the Rival Central forum is gone.

 

If this is it, then I would say it's the tragic ending to a crazy era of this board.

 

 

...many rival posters have since migrated to another board anyways. Been giving them **** over there since Sunday lol.

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t think anyone will miss it. May it Rest in piece 

 

Yeah, it had become a deserted wasteland.

 

It was a fun time though when it was in full swing. Kevo, JohnnyBuc, BucMan, Vanilla2, SaintRay and others are still alive and well on the other site.

ya_boi_j, falconidae and SaintRay like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Just noticed that the Rival Central forum is gone.

 

If this is it, then I would say it's the tragic ending to a crazy era of this board.

 

 

...many rival posters have since migrated to another board anyways. Been giving them **** over there since Sunday lol.

Pm me the boArd link please 

DonOfThemBirds and papachaz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Yeah, it had become a deserted wasteland.

 

It was a fun time though when it was I full swing. Kevo, JohnnyBuc, BucMan, Vanilla2, SaintRay and others are still alive and well on the other site.

Keep them over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Go back to your circle biscuits.

See, on rivalscentral.net, you don't have to say "circle biscuits..."   You can literally tell a Saints fan to %^$#  your  %^$#&* until his mother feels it...

Falcon Man™ and SaintRay like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

See, on rivalscentral.net, you don't have to say "circle biscuits..."   You can literally tell a Saints fan to %^$#  your  %^$#&* until his mother feels it...

:lol: that is a good thing about it.

But the board is filled with a bunch of guys who want to pretend they're billy badass alpha males. 

Like the ones that were banned from here go there to ***** about how they got banned for "speaking the truth" when what really happened is they made like 8 threads back to back to back to troll and then act confused as to why they were banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I wish Pure Football would get more traffic like it used to. People just love trolls too much.

Man it was super dead last time I looked in there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You and I argue and I strongly dislike you at times but that site is beneath you.

Sounds like TATF circa 2001 when Levak let everything go unfiltered. I actually enjoyed beating up on clowns like JohnnyBuc, BucShaq and rest of the Sucs.

Ovie_Lover and Osiruz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I wish Pure Football would get more traffic like it used to. People just love trolls too much.

Remember the good old days when people were desperate in get in Pure Football and ABF was actually a fun place? 

VTCrunkler and WhenFalconsWin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, papachaz said:

me too

please

just so i can go read their whining

 

:ninja:

Those guys (some good ones) have asked me to come over there countless times and I refused. 

I built one forum for them and then they ran it into the ground, brought mods so they could whine about other posters.

From what I've  been told (especially early on) the new place talked about WFW 50% of the time, originally. Then they sent recruiters to try and entice me over. 

Mainly grade school humor with a lot of **** pics if you're into that sort of thing.

Ovie_Lover and ya_boi_j like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Those guys (some good ones) have asked me to come over there countless times and I refused. 

I built one forum for them and then they ran it into the ground, brought mods so they could whine about other posters.

From what I've  been told (especially early on) the new place talked about WFW 50% of the time, originally. Then they sent recruiters to try and entice me over. 

Mainly grade school humor with a lot of **** pics if you're into that sort of thing.

yeah when I was posting over there they spent more time posting about this place than they did posting about anything else. I always thought the entire point of having their own site was to get away from here. even up until a few months ago some were coming over here just to stir up **** like kids. Meezy and DD are the only 2 I would conversate with. Most of the rest do exactly what you just described. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

yeah when I was posting over there they spent more time posting about this place than they did posting about anything else. I always thought the entire point of having their own site was to get away from here. even up until a few months ago some were coming over here just to stir up **** like kids. Meezy and DD are the only 2 I would conversate with. Most of the rest do exactly what you just described. 

Last night I watched your sig for about an hour. A lot of good music popped up. That one kid Josh is a heckuva musician. He does great covers.

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Sounds like TATF circa 2001 when Levak let everything go unfiltered. I actually enjoyed beating up on clowns like JohnnyBuc, BucShaq and rest of the Sucs.

Its a good unmoderated site IMO, and the posters are generally respectful of each other. Everyone can also talk smack and share unpopular opinions without getting banned. 

I post there on game days and love it. 

SaintRay and Falcon Man™ like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Those guys (some good ones) have asked me to come over there countless times and I refused. 

I built one forum for them and then they ran it into the ground, brought mods so they could whine about other posters.

From what I've  been told (especially early on) the new place talked about WFW 50% of the time, originally. Then they sent recruiters to try and entice me over. 

Mainly grade school humor with a lot of **** pics if you're into that sort of thing.

LOLOL

You think WAYYYYY too highly of yourself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

yeah when I was posting over there they spent more time posting about this place than they did posting about anything else. I always thought the entire point of having their own site was to get away from here. even up until a few months ago some were coming over here just to stir up **** like kids. Meezy and DD are the only 2 I would conversate with. Most of the rest do exactly what you just described. 

What is it with people that believe they can only post on one board?

Boards don't pay you, they don't own you and you didn't signup for some sort of monogamous relationship. I have friends on probably half dozen football sites I frequent. 

We argue like old married people, and we hurl insults at each other, but at the end of the day, many of us have met and shared enjoyable time together in others homes and cities when traveling through. There is no badge of loyalty given be remaining faithful to one board or the other. Simply follow the rules of the board you're on and you're all good.

Osiruz and Falcon Man™ like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You and I argue and I strongly dislike you at times but that site is beneath you.

LOL

I post there and we have some seriously good people in the ranks. Many of us met posting here at one time. 

Osiruz and Falcon Man™ like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

What is it with people that believe they can only post on one board?

Boards don't pay you, they don't own you and you didn't signup for some sort of monogamous relationship. I have friends on probably half dozen football sites I frequent. 

We argue like old married people, and we hurl insults at each other, but at the end of the day, many of us have met and shared enjoyable time together in others homes and cities when traveling through. There is no badge of loyalty given be remaining faithful to one board or the other. Simply follow the rules of the board you're on and you're all good.

Don’t recall saying there was and clearly what I said went over your head but I’m not to waste time going back and forth about that site. It’s not that important. Tell Meezy and DD I said what up doe

Ovie_Lover and WhenFalconsWin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0