My last Saints thread

ya_boi_j

3 minutes ago, saints4life25 said:

He’s 22. Any of you ever play sports?

I'm almost positive we have ex-NFL and NCAA players that post here (I know for a fact at least 1 of each).

I played in high school. Never saw anyone crying except out of pain. 

****, I don't even remember Falcons crying when we blew the Super Bowl. IJS. 

--

Also: it's funny and y'all would be posting this **** in the aints forum if it was us so :D

1 minute ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I'm almost positive we have ex-NFL and NCAA players that post here (I know for a fact at least 1 of each).

I played in high school. Never saw anyone crying except out of pain. 

****, I don't even remember Falcons crying when we blew the Super Bowl. IJS. 

--

Also: it's funny and y'all would be posting this **** in the aints forum if it was us so :D

Lol it would take a Saints fan to come in here getting serious. we don’t wanna hear that sympathetic crap 

Please, you must understand......their loss was **** near as good as a Falcons playoff win for me.  I’ll read these in June if you start one!!   Their agony is somehow having the effect of momentarily salving my wounds over DQ, DK and TD continuing their reign of mediocrity and “almost”.   

45 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol it would take a Saints fan to come in here getting serious. we don’t wanna hear that sympathetic crap 

I dunno, I had one the other night, in response to a post of mine, say "at least we all know it was OPI".....and he was serious

I had to remind him that as far as the league is concerned, and last year should have proven, and as many times as it's been said in word, on air, and in type, that if it's not called on the field, it's NOT a penalty.

Same applies to tackles, if they're missed on the field, it's not actually a tackle

:ninja::lol:

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

I dunno, I had one the other night, in response to a post of mine, say "at least we all know it was OPI".....and he was serious

I had to remind him that as far as the league is concerned, and last year should have proven, and as many times as it's been said in word, on air, and in type, that if it's not called on the field, it's NOT a penalty.

Same applies to tackles, if they're missed on the field, it's not actually a tackle

:ninja::lol:

Funny how they’re quick to laugh and tell us no excuses and all that but cry like kids when the tables turn. We have zero sympathy for their sorrows just as they would have none for us. F em. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I cried after a loss once.

And then I was all happy cause Coach took us all out for ice cream!     

I was nine!  

dude probably missed a golden opportunity to have some ice cream, as much stuff as they threw on the field, I'd bet there was some layin around there somewhere....

:ninja: