The Pocket Passer Is Dying. Long Live the Mobile Quarterback.

3 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

You're back? To ban some more loyal "FALCONS" posters, Mr Moderator?? I thought you left us to our conversations?

Jerz quoted me. And now you just did. If you want me to stay out of the thread, then don’t alert me to come back in. Make sense little buddy?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember hearing about all this with Vick.  Then with Cam.  Then with RGIII.  Then with Kaepernick.  Meanwhile Brady can't make a fist with all those rings.   

For now. Everything is cyclical. Once DCs change philosophies and even players then someone will change QB style again. Just find the best player and things will sort themselves out. 

@mqg96 @Sir Joe™ There are old quarterbacks.  There are mobile quarterbacks. You know what you don’t see?  Old mobile QBs. Those hits add up.  Cam is the latest example, and he was

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Couldnt elude 1 guy with the game on the line. And the guy was in his view. Didnt come from his blindside or nothing. Right there in his view. With all that "mobility" he has, cant elude that 1 guy.

Look at his awkward attempt to escape. He looks like a softball coach thrusted into the limelight. You know Mack's leg is bad so it'd only make sense to be a little more aware where tf Flowers was lined up at. 

2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

It's in light gest and shouldn't be taken this seriously bud. You joke about Ryan even just a little bit and someone is raging at their computer screen with their panties in a wad. This is only football. A sport played by mostly kids in this world. I should be allowed to joke about a QB as much as people do about other players like Beasley or whatever OC we have at the time like Duck Koetter.

Bad jokes...because they aren’t coming off that way man. It looks like y’all are being 100% serious. 

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Look at his awkward attempt to escape. He looks like a softball coach thrusted into the limelight. You know Mack's leg is bad so it'd only make sense to be a little more aware where tf Flowers was lined up at. 

He should have just said, " Mack has a bad leg, F' it!! We running the ball!!"