The Pocket Passer Is Dying. Long Live the Mobile Quarterback.

21 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

That's quite a leap.  MR has over 50,000 yards passing.  Burrow has to have A LOT of things go his way to have the career MR has.  You guys act like the MR's of the world grow on trees.  Burrow is a prospect, and prospects are just that...PROSPECTS!

Eli manning has 57K yards, Big Ben 56K, and Stafford will be there he is at 41K. Playing for a long time and not winning is not a big deal. 

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember hearing about all this with Vick.  Then with Cam.  Then with RGIII.  Then with Kaepernick.  Meanwhile Brady can't make a fist with all those rings.   

For now. Everything is cyclical. Once DCs change philosophies and even players then someone will change QB style again. Just find the best player and things will sort themselves out. 

@mqg96 @Sir Joe™ There are old quarterbacks.  There are mobile quarterbacks. You know what you don’t see?  Old mobile QBs. Those hits add up.  Cam is the latest example, and he was

10 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Eli manning has 57K yards, Big Ben 56K, and Stafford will be there he is at 41K. Playing for a long time and not winning is not a big deal. 

Actually it is.  Playing at the highest level for two decades is a **** of a bigger accomplishment than backing into a single title.  I guess Dan Marino, Ted Williams and Dominique Wilkins all sucked, too 

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville
7 hours ago, Osiruz said:

This is the kind of reasoning that leads someone to state that Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson is better than Dan Marino and Jim Kelly.

sUpEr BoWl RiNgZ

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Joe Bureaux hasn't done a thing yet.  Let's put the brakes on before we crown him.  #DennisGreen

lol its the same argument people were making that Freeman was better than Dalvin cook before the season began. "but he hasn't done something." Umm its pretty clear he will do something and even Ray Charles can see it. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You realize he's going to the Bengals right? I'd say the odds are pretty high that he busts based on that alone.

Yeah because Dalton was a bust. He will have Eifert, Boyd, and AJ Green. Should be more than fine. Like I said put up money because I am tired of this "But he hasn't done anything argument."

Just now, Osiruz said:

Yeah because Dalton was a bust. He will have Eifert, Boyd, and AJ Green. Should be more than fine. Like I said put up money because I am tired of this "But he hasn't done anything argument."

Aj green is a free agent and eifert is injured literally every year. 

It's not an argument, it's a fact. He has done literally nothing

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Aj green is a free agent and eifert is injured literally every year. 

It's not an argument, it's a fact. He has done literally nothing

Ok but its an atrocious argument. He can't do anything considering he hasn't played in the NFL, it doesn't mean he won't do anything. Its a meaningless fact. 

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Ok but its an atrocious argument. He can't do anything considering he hasn't played in the NFL, it doesn't mean he won't do anything. Its a meaningless fact. 

Nobody said, "he can't do anything", they said, "he hasn't done anything yet." Big difference...

Edited by Boise Falcon Fan
edited one word.
27 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

In today's NFL those are pedestrian numbers.  

Yeah those are bust numbers, if you say he will be just average or even bust he wouldnt surpass those. What do you say, put your money where your mouth is. MR2 had 3400 yards and 16 tds his rookie season and I say Burreaux will beat those. 

34 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Nobody said, "he can't do anything", they said, "he hasn't done anything yet." Big difference...

Ok so your point is you have no point. Obviously he hasn't done anything yet as a college prospect. you are just using a play on words to denote he probably will bust. I say your point makes no sense and I will be shocked if he does bust.