Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

2019 CFP National Championship - #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

373 posts in this topic

Just now, Skott Lee said:

Well you are a Bama guy so mentally challenged

let's calm it down.. just disagree and move on.

38 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

Yeah but you’d like him to be your coach. 

Probably would, but I'd still call him a crybaby. Cause he is. 

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Good grief my dad will not stop texting me complaining about how Clemson is getting screwed by the refs. I already told him I don’t like either team, officiating is always terrible and I don’t care :lol: 

:lol: Seems pretty even thus far. Only egregious miss I saw was that play where Helaire touched out of bounds? Was the difference in like 15-20 yards or so? Not like it was on the score.

Carter likes this

95 yard touchdown drive!!!  TOUCHDOWN LSU!!!  BOOM!!  TAKE THAT CLEMSON FLOPPERS!!

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I feel like Clemson has totally dominated this game and yet LSU is up 28-17. It's just incredible.

yep.. that's just how explosive LSU is.. 

This might just be the best college football team of all time.  Not gonna lie.  Clemson felt like they should have been up but is down 11 points.

Snd Dabo has a punchable face

joefalco likes this

so since clemson coach venerables is a genius giving up 28 points at halftime.. what does that make lanning who gave up 17 points by halftime?  hmmm.. lolol 

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This might just be the best college football team of all time.  Not gonna lie.  Clemson felt like they should have been up but is down 11 points.

Snd Dabo has a punchable face

yep he does.. i just want to punch that guy.. 

1 minute ago, LawDawg said:

Dabo not smiling.

Haha.

Dabo looked like a hypnotized stepford wife during that interview.  He knows he emptied his tank early and has nothing left to offer

1 minute ago, LawDawg said:

Dabo not smiling.

Haha.

i am loving it..  "we just had some horrible plays.  what a horrible way to end the half".. oh bullcrap.. it's a GREAT way to end the half.. hahahaha

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Dabo looked like a hypnotized stepford wife during that interview.  He knows he emptied his tank early and has nothing left to offer

yep and that genius venerables I was told about has given up 28 points.. hmmmmm.. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

so since clemson coach venerables is a genius giving up 28 points at halftime.. what does that make lanning who gave up 17 points by halftime?  hmmm.. lolol 

Great point. If we could score we had a chance in that game. You have to pack minimum 40pts if you want to compete against a prolific offense.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I feel like Clemson has totally dominated this game and yet LSU is up 28-17. It's just incredible.

Clemson hasn’t done anything close to dominate this game. LSU has outgained them by like 70 yards, has more first downs and time of possession is pretty close. I haven’t felt that at all.

Just now, sdogg said:

Dabo not acting too cocky and arrogant now

nope he isn't.. i am loving it. 

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep and that genius venerables I was told about has given up 28 points.. hmmmmm.. 

Imagine if that first Burrow pass wasn’t called back on a penalty.  The field position is what killed LSU early.

And please God, somebody hire Brady in the NFL

frankly88 likes this