Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Osiruz

Saints Fat Boi's soul is hurting

48 posts in this topic

Not buying that crap. It was simply some hand fighting between Williams & the big TE who was dominant.  If you look at it, Williams was trying to penetrate his body & he simply stood his ground.  Never once did Williams turn around to look for the ball.  Both guys had a right to fight for their position but the little fella was no match for the big fella in the struggle to hold that precious EZ space.  Even the announcers immediately said there wasn’t much of a case & mentioned that this type of play will never get called in the league.

Osiruz and Statick like this

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Michael Thomas straight up wouldn't be in the league anymore if that last TD is OPI. 

That's exactly right. Go look at his 2019 highlights and there are plenty of arm extensions. 

33 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

They act more irrational with every playoff loss. I can't wait until next season...

One of the most entitled fan bases... can't ever accept their team has been choking in the playoffs every year they make it since their SB win, have to point fingers, file lawsuits and ***** and whine like little girls every time they bet bounced. Both hilarious and sad. 

ratesforless likes this

Well. at least they "got a ring". Funny how that gets brought up when we enjoy their losing. I mean so what. The Braves got a ring too. But that  crap done old news. So you got a ring........so what? Right now you been kicked out of the playoffs three straight years....twice by the Vikings.....MUAHAHUA that's almost as good as a ring

44 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

One of the most entitled fan bases... can't ever accept their team has been choking in the playoffs every year they make it since their SB win, have to point fingers, file lawsuits and ***** and whine like little girls every time they bet bounced. Both hilarious and sad. 

I blame Sean Payton. After he got caught for Bountygate, he started this victim mentality and its caught on like a vengence among their fan base.

It's pathetic. They cheated to win a championship and think they're entitled to every call. Now its so that they've become the laughing stock of the league so much so that just about every sports media outlet is now bringing up how much they blow it in the playoffs.

Peteshweddy and Dr Long Shot like this

4 hours ago, EZfalcons said:

If maybe they blame themselves and not blame the refs for every loss the refs would maybe give them a bone

nah this is how they do that, even after a loss like yesterday

ogfqjL4.jpg

ratesforless and Peteshweddy like this

7 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While I love seeing Saints fans in pain.... below is still my favorite

7 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Terrific play for sure, but this will always be my favorite...the play that started the Saints run of playoff failures. A 7-9 team running over their entire defense. Beautiful.

This..... this is why I love this place and I love you guys.  I come home from work, open up the boards and I feel right at home.  Thank you guys!  And as always FFFF the aints!!

Is... is that the Saints equivalent to the Eagles’ EDP445? Does every team have one of these? :ninja:

6 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

The irony of Williams losing out once again... wow...

Different Williams. That’s P.J., not Marcus.

5 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Is that the IronSaint guy that comes on here? Looks like he is M.I.A. on here now! LoL

Wrong as usual, I’ve been posting all morning, you dunce. :lol:

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

Is... is that the Saints equivalent to the Eagles’ EDP445? Does every team have one of these? :ninja:

Different Williams. That’s P.J., not Marcus.

Wrong as usual, I’ve been posting all morning, you dunce. :lol:

So a different Williams got abused this time, thanks I got it now.

It might not be a bad idea to refrain from starting Aint Dbacks whose names end with Williams! :o

In any case the better team won obviously.

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

So a different Williams got abused this time, thanks I got it now.

It might not be a bad idea to refrain from starting Aint Dbacks whose names end with Williams! :o

In any case the better team won obviously.

Just didn’t want you to appear foolish is all. ;)

And that’s debatable. B)

vitaman likes this

24 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Just didn’t want you to appear foolish is all. ;)

And that’s debatable. B)

Nah, I’m just happy Williams got beat for 6 in OT.  No matter which one it was.

That’s undeniable.  

I actually already found out it wasn’t the same Williams before your post, but just didn’t care or bother to edit my post.

Why? Because it really doesn’t matter which one blew it.  Just as long as Sean, Drew, your media darlings & all the crybaby Saints whiners are sitting home watching the playoffs in their basements from here on out.

Wahhhh wahhh he pushed off wahhh wahhh.  Please stfu & go away nawlins, you’ve been crying for two straight years now.

TNFalcon1 likes this

That guys pain significantly improved my football happiness today. I was hoping for a smashed tv or two but I guess after 3 years of soul crushing last minute losses they can't afford to do that anymore so we get kids smashing helmets. :D

10 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Scroll to 4 minutes. Saints fan reactions are the best. Them delicious tears of sadness. 

That kid's dad sure was letting him act like a little *******.

11 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Scroll to 4 minutes. Saints fan reactions are the best. Them delicious tears of sadness. 

I would beat my kids’ behinds if they acted like that. 

ratesforless likes this

7 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Nah, I’m just happy Williams got beat for 6 in OT.  No matter which one it was.

That’s undeniable.  

I actually already found out it wasn’t the same Williams before your post, but just didn’t care or bother to edit my post.

Why? Because it really doesn’t matter which one blew it.  Just as long as Sean, Drew, your media darlings & all the crybaby Saints whiners are sitting home watching the playoffs in their basements from here on out.

Wahhhh wahhh he pushed off wahhh wahhh.  Please stfu & go away nawlins, you’ve been crying for two straight years now.

I know you were hoping it was Marcus Williams, but that’s okay. We all make mistakes. :)

But c’mon now, this is the same board that talks about the 2012 NFC Championship and how the 49ers weren’t the better team. 

And most Louisiana homes don’t have basements, most of its below sealevel, remember? ;)

And it’s justified cryin’at least. B)

vitaman likes this