Saints Fat Boi's soul is hurting

Osiruz

Imagine all the times we have been screwed over the insane amounts of ******** acts, calls, and bull****tery every single ******* time we would play the aints. I mean it happens every year, every time! 

This is just small bit of karma coming back for all those ******** calls, I hope it keeps happening for the next 100 decades. **** the aints and everything that they are.

19 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While I love seeing Saints fans in pain.... below is still my favorite

Terrific play for sure, but this will always be my favorite...the play that started the Saints run of playoff failures. A 7-9 team running over their entire defense. Beautiful.

But no *****ing or whining about all the favorable calls against Atlanta during different games where Brees needed to set a record on national tv, the first game back in the slum dome after Katrina, all the no calls in the NFCC against Favre and Minnesota, the no calls in the Gleason night game, etc....   STFU fat ***.

47 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While I love seeing Saints fans in pain.... below is still my favorite

I could watch that **** all day. Yesterday was sweet because it was in the Saints’ house and a big upset with them at 13-3 ... but that Minny miracle was just epic. That game was over by any football measure. Until it wasn’t. Just beautiful. 

51 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Terrific play for sure, but this will always be my favorite...the play that started the Saints run of playoff failures. A 7-9 team running over their entire defense. Beautiful.

OMG.  I forgot Hasssleback was downfield blocking on that play.

Clearly that may be the best run I've ever seen and I remember going nuts when it happened live.

But as far as ripping the soul out of the Saints chest the Minnesota Miracle is #1.  The Saints had the game won and then.... I spent an entire day watching Saint fan reaction videos.  I was laughing so hard I cried... all day.  It still brings a smile to my face. 

Not buying that crap. It was simply some hand fighting between Williams & the big TE who was dominant.  If you look at it, Williams was trying to penetrate his body & he simply stood his ground.  Never once did Williams turn around to look for the ball.  Both guys had a right to fight for their position but the little fella was no match for the big fella in the struggle to hold that precious EZ space.  Even the announcers immediately said there wasn’t much of a case & mentioned that this type of play will never get called in the league.