Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Osiruz

Saints Fat Boi's soul is hurting

48 posts in this topic

Imagine all the times we have been screwed over the insane amounts of ******** acts, calls, and bull****tery every single ******* time we would play the aints. I mean it happens every year, every time! 

This is just small bit of karma coming back for all those ******** calls, I hope it keeps happening for the next 100 decades. **** the aints and everything that they are.

But no *****ing or whining about all the favorable calls against Atlanta during different games where Brees needed to set a record on national tv, the first game back in the slum dome after Katrina, all the no calls in the NFCC against Favre and Minnesota, the no calls in the Gleason night game, etc....   STFU fat ***.

47 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While I love seeing Saints fans in pain.... below is still my favorite

I could watch that **** all day. Yesterday was sweet because it was in the Saints’ house and a big upset with them at 13-3 ... but that Minny miracle was just epic. That game was over by any football measure. Until it wasn’t. Just beautiful. 

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

58 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While I love seeing Saints fans in pain.... below is still my favorite

When your epic loss has a name attached to it, it will always be remembered.

BUBBASBEANS and Sun Tzu 7 like this

19 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

The slow release karma from all those cheap shots on Brett Farve is still producing....

i really do think there is some truth to this.  two playoff exits in a row on a non call.  

51 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Terrific play for sure, but this will always be my favorite...the play that started the Saints run of playoff failures. A 7-9 team running over their entire defense. Beautiful.

OMG.  I forgot Hasssleback was downfield blocking on that play.

Clearly that may be the best run I've ever seen and I remember going nuts when it happened live.

But as far as ripping the soul out of the Saints chest the Minnesota Miracle is #1.  The Saints had the game won and then.... I spent an entire day watching Saint fan reaction videos.  I was laughing so hard I cried... all day.  It still brings a smile to my face. 

34 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Scroll to 4 minutes. Saints fan reactions are the best. Them delicious tears of sadness. 

@3:17

That Peter kid has been in every saint reaction playoff vid since the Minnapolis Miracle and acts the same almost every time. I'd be annoyed if he weren't a Aints fan. :lol: