Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hard2BaBirdWachr

Anyone catch this during the Aints game

1 hour ago, Bravesfan said:

Anyone catch this after game?

worse fanbase ever

I was at our Thanksgiving game this year and when one of our guys went down with what at the time looked to be a serious injury (Allen, I think it was?), the Saints fans began a Who Dat chant. He was on the ground with medical staff attending to him, players from both sides were kneeling, and they start a CHANT. Credit to our fan base, I’ve never heard a group start booing so loudly in return. Absolutely classless. 

35 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I was at our Thanksgiving game this year and when one of our guys went down with what at the time looked to be a serious injury (Allen, I think it was?), the Saints fans began a Who Dat chant. He was on the ground with medical staff attending to him, players from both sides were kneeling, and they start a CHANT. Credit to our fan base, I’ve never heard a group start booing so loudly in return. Absolutely classless. 

2 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Anyone catch this after game?

worse fanbase ever

Don't know what it is about Saints fans. Can't completely generalize, there are good eggs for sure, but so many are just flat out scummy entitled douchebags. Reminds me of the Eagles fans in the 90s/00s.

25 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Don't know what it is about Saints fans. Can't completely generalize, there are good eggs for sure, but so many are just flat out scummy entitled douchebags. Reminds me of the Eagles fans in the 90s/00s.

You have to know who the fan is.   There are many Saints fans just like us.   They stuck with the team year after year, no matter how pathetic they were.  Like us - the bottom feeders of the NFL.

I can't blame those guys for loving and appreciating what Payton and Brees have brought to the team.

The rest though .... 

This one is for the Minneapolis Fluke...tenor.gif

This one is for the NFC Championship no-call last year...

tenor.gif?itemid=14377675

And this one was for yesterday...

tenor.gif?itemid=12893008

:lol:

4 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Dude, the crowd started one yesterday when our own guy, Andrus Peat, was down on the ground injured.

Drunk people do dumb ****. It comes with intoxication.

32 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

This one is for the Minneapolis Fluke...tenor.gif

This one is for the NFC Championship no-call last year...

tenor.gif?itemid=14377675

And this one was for yesterday...

tenor.gif?itemid=12893008

:lol:

Dude, the crowd started one yesterday when our own guy, Andrus Peat, was down on the ground injured.

Drunk people do dumb ****. It comes with intoxication.

Once, twice, three tiiiiimmmeess a loser 

:D

46 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

@BCEagleATLFalcon is a lady, a classy one at that.

Ha, thank you friend. But it's all good, can call me "dude" when it comes to football. Regardless, I stand by that post - I've been to plenty of football games, with plenty of intoxicated people - I've never heard a chant start up with an injured player on the field until that moment.

NOW, that being said, I meant the chant was absolutely classless. I didn't mean I'm judging the entire fanbase. One of my favorite people in the whole world is a Saints fan. He's smart as **** when it comes to football, he's been through thick and thin with his team, and we've had a huge amount of fun trash-talking each other and making silly bets over the years. He'll never let me live down 28-3, I'll never let him live down the Minnesota Miracle. 

Saints and Falcons have the most underrated rivalry in football. Just keep it about that, rather than taunting injured guys, and I'm all good with Saints fans.