Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butudontseeme™

The Saints are Cursed (officially)

I said after our Superbowl loss that it was caused by a voodoo princess down in New Orleans and I will not be unconvinced of that. I also said that they would have 3 years of heartbreak because that voodoo was to come back on them. Well, now they should be paid up but those 3 straight years of heartbreak felt great. Still would have rather had the Superbowl victory. 

Yes they definitely are. Also as much as I enjoyed seeing them go down once again in flames today, I would also say we are cursed just as well. But I must say losing like they have three years in a row in such entertaining ways is food for my soul. Can we get a fourth year?

2 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Yes they definitely are. Also as much as I enjoyed seeing them go down once again in flames today, I would also say we are cursed just as well. But I must say losing like they have three years in a row in such entertaining ways is food for my soul. Can we get a fourth year?

Saints are starting to look like just regular season champions.

Brees and the Saints look very vulnerable in the postseason now. Payton also making questionable coaching calls and being out-coached.

42 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Saints are starting to look like just regular season champions.

Brees and the Saints look very vulnerable in the postseason now. Payton also making questionable coaching calls and being out-coached.

Kind of like the 90's Braves..who also only had ONE championship. I'm still ticked at the braves for that garbage.

6 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Payton also making questionable coaching calls and being out-coached.

He does that regularly, it’s just not widely discussed since we’re winning more than not.

Our first game against Carolina for example. Murray averaged 9.1 YPC, Payton gave him 7 carries. Two weeks later against San Francisco, Murray averaged 9.9 YPC, again 7 carries.

For some reason, he has an aversion to sticking with the run game even when one of our backs is gashing defenses. And when he does decide to run the ball, he’ll try to pound Kamara even when it’s not working. Again, the San Francisco game, Murray’s got 69 yards on 7 carries. Kamara has 25 yards on 13 carries, 17 of those yards came on one play, so you can say he essentially had 8 yards on 12 carries. Who do you feed?

4 hours ago, SirCzah said:

I think their fans missed the plot when they started making voodoo dolls of their own team.

Image result for saints voodoo doll

That’s not a voodoo doll, that’s a bastardized shop trinket.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I said after our Superbowl loss that it was caused by a voodoo princess down in New Orleans and I will not be unconvinced of that. I also said that they would have 3 years of heartbreak because that voodoo was to come back on them. Well, now they should be paid up but those 3 straight years of heartbreak felt great. Still would have rather had the Superbowl victory. 

Actually, black magic comes back around ten fold according to hermetic wisdom so they still have 7 more playoff losses like this coming if what you say is true lol. 

Edited by Dr Long Shot

9 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

how bout they just fall out of relevance for the next 28 years.....we've already got three heartbreaks, now we need 28 more