Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
athell

What a great weekend of football

Purely as a football fan (my hatred for them because of 51 aside), I am THRILLED to have 3 weeks of postseason football without the Pats. About **** time. All sorts of new storylines possible.

And the Vikings have officially cemented themselves as my second favorite NFC team. That’s TWICE now they’ve broken the Saints spirit. It’s glorious. :lol:

12 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Trevor Lawrence is gonna annihilate them.

Doubt it 2 evenly matched teams Burrow is a better QB he looks like an NFL QB right now the throws he made against UGA/OU were ridiculous.

Not an LSU fan but they beat Clemson by atleast 10

52 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I have only one problem now:   Whom do I hate?   No Pats, no Saints, no Eagles, and the Steelers and Cowboys didn’t even make it.   I’m used to a team I hate winning this thing

Packers, but I don't even hate them as a team, just Aaron Rodgers lol. But really, with the Saints and Pats out, I can just enjoy the rest of the playoffs without worrying about who wins. It feels good!

2 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

And the 49ers.... I dont want Shanahan getting a ring after the Bull SHlT SB51 stupid 4th quarter play calling 

I would agree but I bet $100 on them winning it. Although I hate him, I think they have the best chance to win. 

The Saints made some fun history on Sunday! First team in NFL history to have 3 straight playoff exits on the final play, and the first team in NFL history to finish 13-3 and fail to make it past the wild card round! LMAO, how do you finish with 13 wins and not make the divisional round? I’m also happy the Eagles and Patriots got one and done. No surprise with the Eagles since the NFC East was super weak as **** this year in spite of the injury to Wentz. I’ll never feel bad for the Patriots of course. Of all the franchises, who would have thought the Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings would go on the road and make a Falcons fan’s weekend so much sweeter!