If there isn’t a good Defensive player on the board at our pick I’m fine with picking a HB

5 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I was on board with Hill, Ito, and the Big O. But After this weekend games I want a big physical back with speed. Is there any running back prospects like that this year?  

You should want a new offensive coordinator and a better defensive line if anything after watching these games.

6 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I was on board with Hill, Ito, and the Big O. But After this weekend games I want a big physical back with speed. Is there any running back prospects like that this year?  

none of those backs you saw this weekend were 1st rounders. a 1st round RB wouldn't be smart at all. RB's come a dime a dozen

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Then be specific. You said “at our pick”. That would lead everyone to believe first pick. No sense in getting snappy with each and every person that says something opposite of what you want

This is funny coming from you, y'all come in my thread and start stuff with me. So excuse me.

4 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Maybe a RB with the 55 pick from the Pats.

I would say if you wanted one of the game changer RB's in this draft you would probably target Dobbins, Swift, Ettiene, or Taylor.    Chubba doesn't look to bad either but i think those 4 separate themselves from everyone else by a good bit.    To grab one of them im pretty sure they are going to go between late 1st round and our 1st 2nd round pick.   Im find with taking any of the 4 at our 2A pick if we can get a really good D-lineman or top tier talent like Simmons at our pick in the 1st round.

13 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I clearly said if there is not a good D prospect. Please read before you type. 

We pick 16, even if the first 15 picks are all defense we are still going to get a more impactful player on defense than taking a RB.

15 minutes ago, Rings said:

We pick 16, even if the first 15 picks are all defense we are still going to get a more impactful player on defense than taking a RB.

LOL, i get that you are just trying to make a point but that's just not true at all.

Just now, RubberDucky said:

LOL, i get that you are just trying to make a point but that's just not true at all.

I'm not joking. 

18 defensive players went in the draft in round one last year,  therefor at pick 16 you are still getting a first round caliber defensive player even if 15 go before   I've made it really clear I think taking a running back in the first round is a terrible idea.

It would never happen obviously because of QBs, and the Lions will likely feel the need to draft another TE in the first round, but still.

1 hour ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I know this board likes to hate on TD. But.....I sure am Glad you’re not our GM. :ninja:

1 hour ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Im thinking Najee Harris. He looks like the biggest and most physical size/ speed of all IMO. His improved receiving chops(7 TD) this year bode well for his work ethic as well.

Low workload also, I like em fresh, Taylor scares heck out of me because of.