Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dungeon Family

I don’t care what anyone says, that was a push off...

37 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

As a football official, it looked like a great no-call to me. And yes, I'm biased when it comes to the Aints losing in the most painful ways possible...

Well said...if nothing else, good no-call.

It’s kind of like when the NBA refs usually allow a little more contact in the paint during the final seconds of a big game.

Can’t let the game be decided on a call that could have been viewed either way.

2 minutes ago, Dungeon Family said:

Well said...if nothing else, good no-call.

It’s kind of like when the NBA refs usually allow a little more contact in the paint during the final seconds of a big game.

Can’t let the game be decided on a call that could have been viewed either way.

Yup. Didn't see us hang up billboards when Navarro Bowman had Roddy in the cobra clutch in 2012...

The media already crying over this, JC. Wonder if it will make it to Congress this time? It’s so great since the Saints forced the leagues hand to make PI reviewable, and officials were like “naw, I’m good man!”

PJ Williams had his hands all over Rudolph’s “push off” arm as well.

Besides, it’s all fair play since there was a no call when the Saints DB had blatant grabbing & holding on a 3rd down pass that forced a punt.

NFL has already released a statement that they stand by the no call and it was the right call, so they don’t agree w you OP!

6 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

The media already crying over this, JC. Wonder if it will make it to Congress this time? It’s so great since the Saints forced the leagues hand to make PI reviewable, and officials were like “naw, I’m good man!”

Besides, it’s all fair play since there was a no call when the Saints DB had blatant grabbing & holding on a 3rd down pass that forced a punt.

NFL has already released a statement that they stand by the no call and it was the right call, so they don’t agree w you OP!

There was contact between both of them... I could have called Defensive PI as well. The fact is the Saints defender got beat in a contested play. The right call was made. The Aints can suc it.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

I think if that was Trufant on the defending side of that TD, we’d all be in an uproar on these boards right now, HOWEVER...

I have been swayed and am going to subscribe to the final play being a great no-call by the refs, especially given that both players were being a little “handsy” with the ball in the air.

...but I still just love the fact that the final play was even remotely controversial and the Stains were on the receiving end of it. 

I now don’t feel AS bad about our season anymore and my weekend now feels enjoyably complete. :D

2 hours ago, Dungeon Family said:

The sad thing is that if the ‘Stains were playing us, then the refs would have come back with an offensive pass interference call on us and screwed us over.

It would've been that plus some personal foul call on the Falcons which would've knocked them out of field goal range...

4 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

They gonna start another law suit

Also, I thought offensive PI couldn't be reviewed?

It can but in overtime there are no challenges it has to be called in by the refs. 

3 hours ago, rbad8717 said:

Wow I didn't watch the game because thought the saints had it easily and don't like hearing and seeing them win. Wow wow wow!

Why would you think that? Taints are so overrated. That's been clear all year. I, personally, expected them to lose because their defense is still poor (no matter what people/stats say).