I don’t care what anyone says, that was a push off...

1 minute ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

What makes it a push off though? Both players were hand fighting, if he tries to get his hands away from the defender it's just football.

In my opinion, that last camera angle showed what could have been a call down from the review booth with Rudolph extending his arm at the last minute to create separation. 

Just given how the Saints have usually gotten bailed out over the years, I thought they were surely going to come back with OPI...but I guess that’s just normally against us.

Regardless, I would rather have it no other way.

The more controversial, the better!!!

23 minutes ago, Dungeon Family said:

...but that’s what makes this all the more enjoyable!!!!  :D

F you ‘Aints!!! :slick:

As I just said in another post -The pushoff is all I'm gonna hear about for the next month down here in Baton Rouge...and the defender had a clamp on that arem for three steps before the tight end shook him off.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

But honestly, already having one tainted SB under their belts is akin to getting jobbed by officials the rest of the miserable swamp *** existence...amirite?

Completely. This is perfectly right. Cheatin’ and trying to hurt people to win means a lifetime of misery as a fan.

Thats almost better 

37 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

As a football official, it looked like a great no-call to me. And yes, I'm biased when it comes to the Aints losing in the most painful ways possible...

Well said...if nothing else, good no-call.

It’s kind of like when the NBA refs usually allow a little more contact in the paint during the final seconds of a big game.

Can’t let the game be decided on a call that could have been viewed either way.