So does this mean...

Ezekiel 25:17

8 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Yes!!! OMG. PI could have gone both ways... 

Saints fans are never going to accept they lost. 

They also missed a FG which would have given them the win. That's not apart of any refs. 

**** em!! 

Just like last year, they had multiple chances to win. 

The PI was also only one of three calls missed on that same play. The other two going against the Taints!

10 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

that They are going to change the rules for overtime!!!? :lol:

Im pretty sure their sorry *** fanbase is going to cry some more until they get the rules changed to only the saints can get the ball 1st in any OT they are in.  Then they will throw a interception or fumble and lose which will end up making them cry even more saying they should automatically get the win for all the bad stuff the horrible nfl has done to them over the years.  Bunch of weak *** crybaby ****** give them a pacifier and tell em to shut the f up.

27 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im pretty sure their sorry *** fanbase is going to cry some more until they get the rules changed to only the saints can get the ball 1st in any OT they are in.  Then they will throw a interception or fumble and lose which will end up making them cry even more saying they should automatically get the win for all the bad stuff the horrible nfl has done to them over the years.  Bunch of weak *** crybaby ****** give them a pacifier and tell em to shut the f up.

Just to throw a log on their dumpster fire today, IF they didn’t lose to us in week 10, they would have been the one seed and wouldn’t played today. :lol:

3 hours ago, kschreck said:

The only NFL team I stand up in my living room and cheer for is whoever is playing (beating as always) the Saints in the playoffs.

I was actually already standing in the living room watching it when the catch was made, I raised my arms signalling TD and shouted SAINTS LOSE!!!  my two year old grandson mocked me, which made me smile and laugh even more  :D