This is a good thing if Morris is starting to build his defensive staff it must mean while he’s a HC in waiting he’s here next year.I’m honestly quite worried he’d still take a HCing position if one became available.Hearing this connection and possible hire puts that at ease a little.

52 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Callahan would actually make me excited for next season. As of now I'm just kinda in wait and see mode.

49 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don’t want to talk about the fact we are ignoring Callahan.  

Doesn’t Quinn know his job is on the line?

They need to hurry up and do something before McCarthy tries to bring him back to Dallas.

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Callahan would actually make me excited for next season. As of now I'm just kinda in wait and see mode.

This is an ominous headline 

Falcons Win the Championship With Callahan In Flag Football League

https://www.zip06.com/sports/20191107/falcons-win-the-championship-in-ben-callahan-flag-football-league

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

While I agree that we need to move to a better OL coach, We need to find the right guy for our blocking scheme.  I believe Callahan is a ZBS guy.  Is that the scheme Koetter wants to run?

2 minutes ago, etherdome said:

While I agree that we need to move to a better OL coach, We need to find the right guy for our blocking scheme.  I believe Callahan is a ZBS guy.  Is that the scheme Koetter wants to run?

With the OL that we have it should be the scheme we run. I think Morgan is kinda eh. He seems to be an okay coach. But get me Callahan or someone equivalent and Rod Marinelli for the DL, Then I can get excited for this coaching staff.

20 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Callahan does predominantly inside zone and power concepts, and that's exactly what Koetter and MM want to do.

23 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

This is a good thing if Morris is starting to build his defensive staff it must mean while he’s a HC in waiting he’s here next year.I’m honestly quite worried he’d still take a HCing position if one became available.Hearing this connection and possible hire puts that at ease a little.

If he does well you make him the HC. Many of us wanted that during the season.