I do hope Dan Quinn watched TEN-NE

56 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

I enjoyed the new Star Wars. Lots of deus ex machina but there were some epic scenes. 

There were enjoyable moments, and unlike most I don’t hate the movie or the sequel trilogy. I’m just disappointed with it overall, considering how well the force awakens set everything up. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Let’s be specific. The run game. Not the passing. 

Well, screen passes to running backs is one of the things he needs to learn.  When they had that screen, invited so many rushers up field and then dumped it to Henry with three blockers ahead and took it to the 1, caught the Pats off guard

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Well, screen passes to running backs is one of the things he needs to learn.  When they had that screen, invited so many rushers up field and then dumped it to Henry with three blockers ahead and took it to the 1, caught the Pats off guard

Knowing the Falcons luck those would turn into insta sacks or a pick 6. Personally I’m not a fan of screens, especially when you abuse them.  That one year the Falcons did them every other play it dam near drove me insane. They become predictable

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Knowing the Falcons luck those would turn into insta sacks or a pick 6. Personally I’m not a fan of screens, especially when you abuse them.  That one year the Falcons did them every other play it dam near drove me insane. They become predictable

I don’t like WR screens, which is what Dirk loves to use.  RB screens for us makes more sense, Freeman is great once he is in space.  Our lineman are mostly athletic (other than our two FA) and good at getting to the second level, when we throw out wide to WR it takes them out of the play for the most part.  It also helps back off the pass rush, they know a screen to our RB isn’t coming, and Ryan isn’t a rushing threat, so a lot of times they can pin their ears back.  A handful of screens to our backs could reduce pressure on that hesitation alone for the same reason play action becomes so effective, just need to keep them guessing, something Dirk isn’t good at doing.

2 hours ago, Brehus said:

I hoped he realized getting rid of Sanu for 2nd round pick was a very good move.

Got even better after the Pats lost last night.  The 2nd round pick from them moved up to either 55 or 56 depending if the Saints win or lose today.

9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

A defense and run game travels. The sooner we learn that the better off we'll all be.

Titans Oline are very well coached.. If Blank was smart he would pay whatever needed to get a guy like Keith Carter.. That Oline earned thier paychecks yesterday, was really refreshing watching them play

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Titans Oline are very well coached.. If Blank was smart he would pay whatever needed to get a guy like Keith Carter.. That Oline earned thier paychecks yesterday, was really refreshing watching them play

And how about REBIRTH OF RYAN TANNEHILL.

how surgically he avoided to turn the ball over.

And made timely throws when needed to pickup 1st downs.

Just basic fundamentals and pure GRIT! 

FALCONS are polar opposite....just get too technical and try too hard to win or not too lose a game.

Just play with discipline and basic fundamentals.