Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
No Talent *** Clown

Pats lose, our 2nd round pick just got better!

9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Henry was a 2nd rounder. A lot of us were advocating for one of those....

Very rare for Derrick Henrys and Leveon Bells to fall to the 2nd round. When they do, teams pounce on them in a hurry. There is a good one in the first round and his name is Swift. 

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Very rare for Derrick Henrys and Leveon Bells to fall to the 2nd round. When they do, teams pounce on them in a hurry. There is a good one in the first round and his name is Swift. 

Etienne, Dobbins, and Harris are going to be very good. Especially Etienne. He’s on Swift and Taylor’s level.

Harris could be Derrick Henry 2.0.

We don’t need to spend 16 on Swift when we can get one of the other three at 47 or maybe even 56.

2 hours ago, Beef said:

Etienne, Dobbins, and Harris are going to be very good. Especially Etienne. He’s on Swift and Taylor’s level.

We don’t need to spend 16 on Swift when we can get one of the other three at 47 or maybe even 56.

Chubba Hubbard as well

3 hours ago, Beef said:

Coming from a Bama fan, I don't see Henry and Harris as bring that similar. 

4 hours ago, Beef said:

I am not so sure about that, swift looks way better on film. 

6 hours ago, Osiruz said:

It's very common actually.  Dalvin Cook, the back that just ran all over the Saints, also a second round pick.  

1 minute ago, Rings said:

It's very common actually.  Dalvin Cook, the back that just ran all over the Saints, also a second round pick.  

Yeah a few slip, but I feel like GMs are catching on and are taking these guys early. 

Just now, Osiruz said:

Yeah a few slip, but I feel like GMs are catching on and are taking these guys early. 

Bad GMs are, yes.  No backs for two years, Cowboys take Zeke early and Cowboys got better a few bad teams reacted and are still bad teams.  

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Based on what? One whole RB going in the first last year?

3 the year before, teams before CMC and Saquon have been hesitant to take a first round caliber RB. I feel like Swift has similar potential. 

2 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

3 the year before, teams before CMC and Saquon have been hesitant to take a first round caliber RB. I feel like Swift has similar potential. 

And their two teams are 32-48 over the five seasons combined.  Both great players, but they should have addressed other needs instead of RB that high.

5 minutes ago, Rings said:

And their two teams are 32-48 over the five seasons combined.  Both great players, but they should have addressed other needs instead of RB that high.

there are 51 players on a team, I am sure you would take saquon or CMC over say our first two picks last year.