Painful to watch good coaching knowing we’re stuck with subpar coaching

5 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

In Quinn's defense,  I don't think I've ever seen any coach do that before. I bet the nfl closes that loop hole in the off season. 

Actually Bill Belichick was the first to do it this season! Against the Jets! Now the titans does it back to him is epic! Taste of his own medicine!!

It doesn't matter if any other coach has done it.. the point is this one was smart enough to do it while ours can't even manage timeouts.

Hard for me to watch Henry and what a back like that can do for you knowing we went into battle this season with pinball Freeman and an OC that can't develop a running game to save his life. I saw about 12 runs where Henry picked up nice positive yardage where DF would have lost 3.

Honestly... even only scoring 14, the Titans were more fun to watch on offense than we have been since our SB run. 

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

In Quinn's defense,  I don't think I've ever seen any coach do that before. I bet the nfl closes that loop hole in the off season. 

Yeah. That was the greatest thing I’ve seen someone do against the patriots since David Tyree. I really liked Vrabel before tonight but man he’s gained a lot more respect from me after tonight

6 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

It doesn't matter if any other coach has done it.. the point is this one was smart enough to do it while ours can't even manage timeouts.

Hard for me to watch Henry and what a back like that can do for you knowing we went into battle this season with pinball Freeman and an OC that can't develop a running game to save his life. I saw about 12 runs where Henry picked up nice positive yardage where DF would have lost 3.

Honestly... even only scoring 14, the Titans were more fun to watch on offense than we have been since our SB run. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen.

6 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Yeah. That was the greatest thing I’ve seen someone do against the patriots since David Tyree. I really liked Vrabel before tonight but man he’s gained a lot more respect from me after tonight

Watched the Titans games a few times this season. (about as much as I watched Falcons. %^&#@!!) Good team and Vrabel and that staff are getting it figured out. The players have heart. Henry is...   well, let's just say I'd love to see him a Falcon.  

7 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

The run offense has to be the priority during this off season.  Yes, defense must continue to build, but gaining two tough yards on the ground must be the offensive priority.  Lord knows, we have not had that for many years.