Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Knight of God

Again Hats Off To Draftnut

If we can get a couple of monster DTs and pick up a beast of a RB to add to Brian Hill and who ever else is here.. But I'm telling you,, if they would let Hill play a whole game,, FO and Fans will get a nice shock.. You'll see.. But yes we do need to draft another RB,, I'm going to have one in my finial mock.. Good Lord willing!

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

If we can get a couple of monster DTs and pick up a beast of a RB to add to Brian Hill and who ever else is here.. But I'm telling you,, if they would let Hill play a whole game,, FO and Fans will get a nice shock.. You'll see.. But yes we do need to draft another RB,, I'm going to have one in my finial mock.. Good Lord willing!

No. I don’t think so with Hill man. Take your “W” and enjoy but no. 

Been watch DH22 since Yulee, and this game against the pats reminded me of a high school game where he was their 1st, 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th down option on mostly all of their plays. tandy had to make that 1 play to help them win this game and he has to make more to win against the ravens.

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

Same here, but you know what they say around here. You don’t need an elite defense and running back. Issa pashing leegz 

It’s not around here, it’s around the NFL. Data clearly states it is swinging that way. The patriots had the best defense in the NFL and just lost in the scenario you are mocking, Tennessee had the 16th ranked defense.  So maybe we can revisit this after wild card weekend and see how it ages.

12 minutes ago, Rings said:

It’s not around here, it’s around the NFL. Data clearly states it is swinging that way. The patriots had the best defense in the NFL and just lost in the scenario you are mocking, Tennessee had the 16th ranked defense.  So maybe we can revisit this after wild card weekend and see how it ages.

Doesn’t mean people have to parrot that crap. 

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Not really, but close. Najee has better hands and vision.

Much better hands. Najee is a more complete back at this point IMO.

hes a potential first rounder depending on combine.

Henry should have been a first rounder

Too many people focused on Henry’s 4.54 forty, which is great at almost 250. They should have focused on that 37 vert and 130 broad and 11.5 60 yd shuttle. All foreshadowed that explosiveness that we see on field

24 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Much better hands. Najee is a more complete back at this point IMO.

hes a potential first rounder depending on combine.

Henry should have been a first rounder

Too many people focused on Henry’s 4.54 forty, which is great at almost 250. They should have focused on that 37 vert and 130 broad and 11.5 60 yd shuttle. All foreshadowed that explosiveness that we see on field

It’s faster than Freeman’s