No Fuller, sacked 7 times, still carries his team

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Likely because Ryans defense just gave up 50.

Wait a minute....didn't Ryan practically win week 17 with the same type of situation?  Sacked 6 times, no Ridley, no running game, still carries his team to a victory?  

Of all the years I’ve been on this site, I haven’t seen as many attention seekers as I have the past 2 years. 

Posted Images

I forgot we have Watt, Mercilus and a gang of other ballers. MR2 is the man. What will you say when they lose next round? Oh Mahomes and Jackson.... Well duh Homer. Young fresh legs with talent around them and better coaching. Don't put that Evil on MR2. Brady woulda escaped all that too? C'mon man. 

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Watson’s a big time player.

But the tackling in the NFL in general is absolutely pathetic.

For such a physical game a way to show this physicality is good solid tackling all I see watching these games is a bunch of padded athletic freaks who arm grab and tackle like *******.

That is the truth!  This game and many others throughout season.  Our guys are as bad as any but that was a tough way to go down.   I thought they had him easily for the loss.  

1 minute ago, 408Falcon said:

I forgot we have Watt, Mercilus and a gang of other ballers. MR2 is the man. What will you say when they lose next round? Oh Mahomes and Jackson.... Well duh Homer. Young fresh legs with talent around them and better coaching. Don't put that Evil on MR2. Brady woulda escaped all that too? C'mon man. 

Watt honestly made the bigger difference for the Texans than Watson. He lit the match that started the fire for the comeback with his sack. 

Just now, BUBBASBEANS said:

That is the truth!  This game and many others throughout season.  Our guys are as bad as any but that was a tough way to go down.   I thought they had him easily for the loss.  

Just watching the whole game the amount of missed and bad tackling,taking poor angles arm grabbing not committing there shoulders to contact.

I’m watching that and saying these guys are paid professionals and to me I watch defensive players play and think to myself tackling is an after thought.Hopefully the next game is different.

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Just watching the whole game the amount of missed and bad tackling,taking poor angles arm grabbing not committing there shoulders to contact.

I’m watching that and saying these guys are paid professionals and to me I watch defensive players play and think to myself tackling is an after thought.Hopefully the next game is different.

Yeah, it’s crazy.  Def a lost discipline at times these days.  I expect game 2 to be better fundamentally  but I’m sure there’ll still be the ubiquitous “shoulder and arm tackles“  .  Guess at this level they quit preaching square up and wrap up.