Gator Bowl: Indiana vs Tennessee..

SacFalcFan

23 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I love the Tennessee purgatory after UGA going 0 for the 1990s against them.  

same here.. i have a buddy who is down there from this board who is awesome.. I just hate the vols so much.. I do hope he has a great time though.. eddieautos is an awesome person. 

18 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Only Tennessee could have been down double digits in a game they've pretty much thrown the other team around in the trenches but still gonna do Tennessee things :lol:

it's really amazing.. the vols are really controlling the LOS, but they continue to not make the big impactful plays.. 

2 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

Does Pruitt think the center should be allowed to move the ball? Not sure why he's mad at the refs

We know he's a smart dude but something about Tennessee in the past few decades makes everyone who participates just dumber. They could probably blow a 28-3 lead in 4 minutes

3 minutes ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

This was a fun thread to read, GBO! Also, being a Vol and Falcon fan I believe is taking years off my life.

well congrats man.. you know i hate the vols, but happy for you and eddiesauto.. yeah being a falcon fan i know the feeling.. lol  

9 hours ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

This was a fun thread to read, GBO! Also, being a Vol and Falcon fan I believe is taking years off my life.

Good win for y’all! Can’t say the Alabama in me was pulling for y’all, but hey, Tennessee finishing with 8 wins after the 1-4 start is remarkable. 

Really thinking Pruitt is going to make the third Saturday in October interesting again 

5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Good win for y’all! Can’t say the Alabama in me was pulling for y’all, but hey, Tennessee finishing with 8 wins after the 1-4 start is remarkable. 

Really thinking Pruitt is going to make the third Saturday in October interesting again 

I really hope so! Obviously the jury is still out on him but watching Tennessee play good defense and lining up in the I formation again makes me giddy haha.