Dylan Moses returning for senior campaign

There's actually some insurance issues so it hasn't been fully confirmed that he's returning. 

He had an insurance policy in place for "loss of value", which went into affect after he messed his knee up. He still may go back,  but they are doing more research. 

Edited by CrimsonFalcon

1 hour ago, stizz said:

Been screaming his name for a while now. A Debo clone. 

Kinlaw is Rashede Hageman and Epenensa lacks the athleticism. Murray is the best pick and immediately fills a need.

I won’t complain for one second if we draft Murray especially if YGM is gone. Even if he’s not I’ll be ok w it

I hear after this year's disappointments Saban is using his power to ask his high draft pick eligible players to stay another year. The OT who would have been a late 1st or 2nd rounder announced he was staying. It will be interesting to see what Tua will do. A lot to consider but it doesn't insure the National Championship, injuries or improved draft status. But maybe you do get your degree and Awards.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

A lot of us were mocking him but he won't be in the draft. Bad move bc he was a likely late first round guy even with the injuries. Another injury plagued season and he will fall a full round in.2021. If course if he stays healthy he's a top 10 pick. 

The five best rappers in the world... Dy-lan, Dy-lan, Dy-lan, Dy-lan, and Dy-lan :ninja:

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 8:50 PM, stizz said:

Been screaming his name for a while now. A Debo clone. 

Kinlaw is Rashede Hageman and Epenensa lacks the athleticism. Murray is the best pick and immediately fills a need.

Perfect draft spot at 16 for LB as well.

Murray 6-2 240 4.6 speed with 257 tackles 9.5 sacks and 29.5 TFL last 2 years. Lauded for maturity this year with the mental aspect of film study and technique, as opposed to relying on his athleticism and explosiveness.

More of a physical presence than Simmons in my opinion, and allow for better scheme packages for Debo.

IMO Debo is a budding superstar, he needs a partner at LB level though.

21 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

He is a guy I want. Can replace Campbell if he isnt resign or could play the 3rd LB spot if we sign Campbell. Him next to deion Jones!!!

5 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Perfect draft spot at 16 for LB as well.

Murray 6-2 240 4.6 speed with 257 tackles 9.5 sacks and 29.5 TFL last 2 years. Lauded for maturity this year with the mental aspect of film study and technique, as opposed to relying on his athleticism and explosiveness.

More of a physical presence than Simmons in my opinion, and allow for better scheme packages for Debo.

IMO Debo is a budding superstar, he needs a partner at LB level though.

He has become my new #1 target now that we are out of range for Brown.

I enjoyed watching Seattle linebacker core of Wagner, Kendricks, and Wright.