Stat for the stat heads

ya_boi_j

Yea, but that was only this season. Every other year Ryan preforms better indoors than out. Nevertheless Ryan is at least consistent enough no matter the conditions. My favorite Matt Ryan performance is the one where we played the Jets on the road in the rain.

Edited by quickzero

16 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

This is one of those "correlation does not equal causation" things.

Purely coincidental.

I mean he didn't throw an int in the Dome to Tennessee, nor Carolina in the Dome, nor to Arizona in Arizona's dome.

So he had just as many indoor games he didn't throw a pick as he had outdoor games he didn't throw a pick.

This is just a clickbait nonsense tweet.

10 hours ago, red falcon said:

Just means to me one could make numbers say what they want. Cant look at surface value, you have to dig deeper. 

Of course...stats should always be scrutinized because like you say they can say what you want them to say.

SF ended at the #2 ranked pass defense...

CAR #11

TB #12

Though, SF was dead last in picks, TB was 26th and CAR was 15th so /shrug

Either way, good QBs take care of the football and after his start it was good to see him right the ship.

3 hours ago, Beef said:

Purely coincidental.

I mean he didn't throw an int in the Dome to Tennessee, nor Carolina in the Dome, nor to Arizona in Arizona's dome.

So he had just as many indoor games he didn't throw a pick as he had outdoor games he didn't throw a pick.

It’s an attack on narratives; which are the true clickbait.

He is being sarcastic because it’s dumbed down by those who reach for a narrative when it looks like it might apply, even when it has no merit by itself or could be proven false with more information.

It’s like saying running the ball more = wins.

Nope. That’s a false narrative without someone to give you the context.

You have to be GOOD or efficient enough at running the ball, building and then playing with leads to = runs lead to higher win rates.

We actually need more sane contributions like that guy who is willing to poke the bear.

2 hours ago, Beef said:

Purely coincidental.

I bet you are a smash at parties