54 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don’t think we will need it, but if Quinn is fired next year, our next HC and DC are on the staff.  Assuming the defense does it’s part in 2020 of course

Quinn has foolishly tied his fate to Koetter

Said the same thing last year by putting his name on the defense. Blank doesn't care man.

4 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Well your choice of music is impeccable so reading this post was still worthwhile.  I was playing The Remedy on repeat just a couple weeks ago.

Everyone keeps commenting about the songs in my sig. I’m just gonna start posting songs as responses lol. 

im a simple man who likes good music. Can never go wrong with good music

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

Well your choice of music is impeccable so reading this post was still worthwhile.  I was playing The Remedy on repeat just a couple weeks ago.

He's my new official TATF DJ. Love his selections. He and I have a lot of the same favorite artists and I always take a listen before I leave. And, his posts ain't too bad either. :lol:

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Everyone keeps commenting about the songs in my sig. I’m just gonna start posting songs as responses lol. 

im a simple man who likes good music. Can never go wrong with good music

Same here, bro. I like good music and I'm real simple-minded. 

Oh, wait....:ninja::lol:

3 hours ago, JDaveG said:

I'm fine with Henderson going.  When Morris got in that role it was light someone flipped the light switch on.

I don't know the other guy honestly.

I didn’t even know Bryant Young wasn’t our defensive line coach until about two games into the season when I looked to see wtf was going on. :lol:

Glad Henderson left, he was not a good teacher. I was asking questions about him early in the season. The DL coach also made sense when Quinn was relieved of his Playcalling duties he spent more DL with the DL and a huge improvement happened. There is no place for coaches who cannot relay the "vision"