Anyone else disgusted?

stizz

What is going on with this board? Are we really happy with 7-9 and "continuity" with our fingers crossed that we come out through this all rosy like the Saints did? The fact is the Falcons under-performed and got off VERY light in terms of injuries with the only one of significance being a rookie guard. (Team did decent at safety with Kazee/Rico without Neal). So the staff is basically hoping for a different outcome going up against a similar schedule. I just don understand why we're settling. Losers mentality. Hawks are in shambles and the Braves seem excited just to get to the postseason and not do anything when they get there.

Every player in Atlanta should have been on notice after Josef Martinez's comments, but they knew he was right. The soccer team is the only one in the city that has accomplished anything. 

FFS1970 always rambles about taking things in his own hands and we even had that poster from years ago contemplate jumping on the practice field to challenge olineman. When are we ever going to do anything about being losers. Tennessee fans reversed the Schiano hiring because of a revolt. Wished our fans were just as passionate.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Not really. Never really believed in getting that bent out of shape about things I don’t control. It’s only sports. Sports aren’t a huge priority over other things going on in life

True but if we're posting to a board on the internet, we are all somewhat heavily invested. Mentally and financially. This team chose us. Or else we'd be able to switch over to a more successful franchise. Same reason the draft is the most exciting day for many football fans. Because every team starts at zero and has a chance. Things in life are more important, but let's not act like we aren't in love with this sport/team and it doesn't have some type of significance in our life. 

This season was an absolute failure in my eyes 1-7 to start the season is who this team is. 7-9 = losing season and no Playoffs, not sure where all the Happy and good vibes are coming from. This team is undisciplined, Defense looked like **** most of the season,no pass rush,and our O Line is garbage. Not sure how bringing Quinn and Dimitroff back helps that. Fast and Physical...Continuity  Eunff with the catch words/ phrases just win dam it.

14 minutes ago, stizz said:

What is going on with this board? Are we really happy with 7-9 and "continuity" with our fingers crossed that we come out through this all rosy like the Saints did? The fact is the Falcons under-performed and got off VERY light in terms of injuries with the only one of significance being a rookie guard. (Team did decent at safety with Kazee/Rico without Neal). So the staff is basically hoping for a different outcome going up against a similar schedule. I just don understand why we're settling. Losers mentality. Hawks are in shambles and the Braves seem excited just to get to the postseason and not do anything when they get there.

Every player in Atlanta should have been on notice after Josef Martinez's comments, but they knew he was right. The soccer team is the only one in the city that has accomplished anything. 

FFS1970 always rambles about taking things in his own hands and we even had that poster from years ago contemplate jumping on the practice field to challenge olineman. When are we ever going to do anything about being losers. Tennessee fans reversed the Schiano hiring because of a revolt. Wished our fans were just as passionate.

It's sports man. While i love my teams, I have to much important **** going on in the real world to get that bent out of shape over sports.

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

True but if we're posting to a board on the internet, we are all somewhat heavily invested. Mentally and financially. This team chose us. Or else we'd be able to switch over to a more successful franchise. Same reason the draft is the most exciting day for many football fans. Because every team starts at zero and has a chance. Things in life are more important, but let's not act like we aren't in love with this sport/team and it doesn't have some type of significance in our life. 

Posting doesn’t mean you’re heavily invested and the team certainly didn’t choose us. Posting for the most part is to kill time for most of us. Some of you treat sports like it’s all you have in life. That’s not the case for a of us. You can’t get upset because everyone doesn’t approach it like you. 

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

It's sports man. While i love my teams, I have to much important **** going on in the real world to get that bent out of shape over sports.

When you go into businesses, and you see an incompetent worker, do you ever say to yourself "I wonder if I could be as inefficient at my job as this person is and keep it." That's what's going on with Quinn. Dude put his job on the line taking over the defense, failed, then delegated to others who were successful. It is incomprehensible that he won't be held accountable for a 1-7 start.

Posting doesn’t mean you’re heavily invested and the team certainly didn’t choose us. Posting for the most part is to kill time for most of us. Some of you treat sports like it’s all you have in life. That’s not the case for a of us. You can’t get upset because everyone doesn’t approach it like you. 

You have 65,000 posts and have been a member here, like most of us, for years. Saying you aren't heavily invested is a flat out lie. 

Just now, stizz said:

You have 65,000 posts and have been a member here, like most of us, for years. Saying you aren't heavily invested is a flat out lie. 

There are several sub forums here that have nothing to do with the Falcons. Worrying about my post count isn’t going to resolve your issue with the team. Like i said, you can’t get upset because people don’t feel the same as you. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

There are several sub forums here that have nothing to do with the Falcons. Worrying about my post count isn’t going to resolve your issue with the team. Like i said, you can’t get upset because people don’t feel the same as you. 

What are the majority of the posts about? The Falcons. If you want to kill time, read a book, workout or pick up a shift at UPS. Instead, you chose to post thousands of times about the Falcons. It's even stranger that you're denying you don't care about something you obviously do. 

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

What are the majority of the posts about? The Falcons. If you want to kill time, read a book, workout or pick up a shift at UPS. Instead, you chose to post thousands of times about the Falcons. It's even stranger that you're denying you don't care about something you obviously do. 

Lol.  It’s really not that serious. You can’t get mad about people not going along with your train of thought. Like I said worrying about me isn’t going to resolve your issue with the team. 

Back to the topic, it’s sports. It’s not worth getting that upset over. Hopefully no one loses sleep at night because they’re upset. You can argue back and forth all day long but it’s not going to change that 

Lol.  It’s really not that serious. You can’t get mad about people not going along with your train of thought. Like I said worrying about me isn’t going to resolve your issue with the team. 

Back to the topic, it’s sports. It’s not worth getting that upset over. Hopefully no one loses sleep at night because they’re upset 

Upset? You and I have agreed and disagreed on things before. I'm just saying I find things odd when people say we weren't chosen to follow the team when we have the freedom to easily become a fan of a more successful franchise. 

How someone spends their time is their decision. Telling someone to workout or read a book instead of being active on a message board to prove they aren’t invested is just ridiculous lol. We can enjoy doing something without allowing it to guide our every thought and desire. And we can also enjoy doing something that does overcome us.

ya boy j isn’t forcing you to have his viewpoint yet stizz is trying to cram his viewpoints down others throats which just doesn’t go over well

3 minutes ago, emc008 said:

How someone spends their time is their decision. Telling someone to workout or read a book instead of being active on a message board to prove they aren’t invested is just ridiculous lol. We can enjoy doing something without allowing it to guide our every thought and desire. And we can also enjoy doing something that does overcome us.

ya boy j isn’t forcing you to have his viewpoint yet stizz is trying to cram his viewpoints down others throats which just doesn’t go over well

I'm not doing something 60,000 times if I'm not invested. That's all I was saying. It's like texting your girl 1000 times after the breakup to tell her you're over her.

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

I'm not doing something 60,000 times if I'm not invested. That's all I was saying. It's like texting your girl 1000 times after the breakup to tell her you're over her.

It’s almost like you have a black and white view of things. Again I’ll restate, just because we do things a lot or 60,000 posts over a long period of time still does not demand that it has to impact our every facet of living. 

it might impact you one way and me another way. Forcing your way upon others and judging them on that false narrative is simply wrong. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Lmao haven’t worked at a burger joint in pushing 20 years. Just stop while you’re ahead and focus on your topic, not me. I tried to help you out by saying no further comment. 

You were the one months ago I made the joke about then you corrected me by saying something about working at FedEx or UPS. Again, nothing wrong with that and those workers have great benefits.