Outback bowl Auburn verses MInnesota

SacFalcFan

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Minnesota is better than people think. Hope none of them pulled for Alabama today because I sure as heck didn’t pull for them 

Don't worry, I don't think any Bama fans were pulling for Aubarn!

In fact, it is always a good day when Bama wins and aubarn loses. 

And, btw, your welcome for losing in the Iron Bowl and giving Gus another year! Lol!

11 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Don't worry, I don't think any Bama fans were pulling for Aubarn!

In fact, it is always a good day when Bama wins and aubarn loses. 

And, btw, your welcome for losing in the Iron Bowl and giving Gus another year! Lol!

Agreed! 

But I really did think Auburn was going to win handily today. Wasn’t pulling for it, but I thought their offense was coming around. Guess that Alabama game was a fluke somewhat.

Shame that their great defense, senior OL, and solid WR group finished 9-4

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'll never understand what "you can't get better than Gus" folks see when they watch Auburn. All I see when I look at Gus is "you can't get worse."

the issue with Gus is exactly what auburn fans said.. you guys are so inconsistent..  you have a ton of talent.. enough to compete with uga and beat bama and yet you guys get dominated today.. it was a 7 point win for minnesota, but they controlled that game throughout.  phillip marshall, despite being the homer he is, admitted that today.  the bottom line another 4 loss season for Gus.  

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Someone pointed out on another forum how much of a weird anomaly it is that Saban's record vs Gus is only 4-3. Kind of hilarious and sad at the same time. 

that to me is crazy.. pretty much nick saban hasn't beaten an auburn team that was worth a darn while at bama and I don't get that.  saban is one of the best coaches of all time and yet Gus beats him if they are both ranked.  

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Someone pointed out on another forum how much of a weird anomaly it is that Saban's record vs Gus is only 4-3. Kind of hilarious and sad at the same time. 

It seems everytime we play them something weird happens. I mean they add a second to the clock and we miss a FG to tie.

When Cam was there, Mark fumbled the ball and it rolled down the sideline for like 15 yards into the end zone without going out of bounds.

Kick 6.

And that's just in the last 10 years. This goes way back to the days at Legion Field!

10 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

the issue with Gus is exactly what auburn fans said.. you guys are so inconsistent..  you have a ton of talent.. enough to compete with uga and beat bama and yet you guys get dominated today.. it was a 7 point win for minnesota, but they controlled that game throughout.  phillip marshall, despite being the homer he is, admitted that today.  the bottom line another 4 loss season for Gus.  

Gus gets into these big games and thinks he's got to "fool" everyone. All he does is "fool" himself. It's ridiculous that against the good teams and in big games he changes the entire offense. It's extremely frustrating.

29 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'll never understand what "you can't get better than Gus" folks see when they watch Auburn. All I see when I look at Gus is "you can't get worse."

I hope for your sake you aren't also a Falcons fan. Quinning is a THING now.