January 2020 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Fromm needs to stop dilly dallying and announce his return. Quartet of new receivers with a possible transfer. Big 6-8 te, the tackles could be worrisome but they have 9 months to figure that out.

If he does decide to go, the transfer market is not bad at all. I like Newman out of Wake as an option along with Costello among others. 

3 hours ago, Prison Mikey said:

Man Fromm needs to stop dilly dallying and announce his return. Quartet of new receivers with a possible transfer. Big 6-8 te, the tackles could be worrisome but they have 9 months to figure that out.

If he does decide to go, the transfer market is not bad at all. I like Newman out of Wake as an option along with Costello among others. 

He sat down with Kirby today and talked. I’m sure UGA knows the likely decision. We will do our due diligence with grad transfers right now even if we don’t need a QB 

Edited by Bdawg58
2 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

He sat down with Kirby today and talked. I’m sure UGA knows the likely decision. We will do our due diligence with grad transfers right now even if we don’t need a QB 

I think Fromms coming back based off of what I heard back home.

What's Rivals insiders saying?

9 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Can't. There is an NCAA rule that prevents a school from hiring someone that has worked with current players for two years. There was a big discussion about this over at Dawgnation recently. 

Man you just popped that Bubble.

Oh well, it was a good thought.

5 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Can't. There is an NCAA rule that prevents a school from hiring someone that has worked with current players for two years. There was a big discussion about this over at Dawgnation recently. 

I thought the rule was you could hire them but it had to be one of the 10 on field coaches vs. an analyst type role.