Coaching

Cole World

20 minutes ago, Cole World said:

You can pretty much put these two tweets together and tie it to the Falcons from last season.

We had injuries as well, but instead of letting two young coordinators stick around, Quinn and company quickly let them go as if injuries wasn’t a factor.

I know Quinn and Dimi just had a press conference, and Quinn preached continuity and how he learned somethings this season that will make him a better leader. I just hope one of those lessons was the one above.

15 hours ago, atlbaby said:

You can pretty much put these two tweets together and tie it to the Falcons from last season.

We had injuries as well, but instead of letting two young coordinators stick around, Quinn and company quickly let them go as if injuries wasn’t a factor.

I know Quinn and Dimi just had a press conference, and Quinn preached continuity and how he learned somethings this season that will make him a better leader. I just hope one of those lessons was the one above.

I agree.  Pretty much every one gave Quinn a pass for last season due to injuries.  Yet both DC and OC were let go as if they are not supposed to let injuries affect them.  I don’t get it.

DQ got exposed last year for poor decision making and the carry over has continued into this year.If your asking me what a mulligan is well DQ has been afforded it.

Just to think if he could have pulled his head out of his rectum earlier we are in the dance with a shot to win this thing.It always feels DQ is a step or 2 behind.

We can talk about a half dozen ways to improve this team and staff. Another factor not dealt with much is the 12th man. We need to fill the seats, support the team with all the hoopla you see in other major team stadiums. The noise, the fan excitement, etc pumps up the team. The MB stadium fails in this category.  The seats are empty with many in attendance hanging in the halls, watching useless trivia games designed to draw crowds but keeps the fans out of their seats. The music is played at 110% volume ( the dj has to be deaf), in years gone by more handouts were given ie banners, towels, balloon drops with prizes, t-shirts shot into all sections not just by a drawing with one section winning like this season. You get the point. Whoever controls this activity for the team needs to look back at what was done in the past and step it up cheapskates.

15 minutes ago, etherdome said:

The trouble is that Quinn is a slow learner and that he is wasting Matt Ryan's and JJ's prime years.  

^ ^  This      . . . .  Prime years have crested. Time to get off the pot DQ. Better offensive plays have lacked big time.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:35 PM, atlbaby said:

Oh the irony...the lessons learned from last year will prevent him from making the right move for 2020.  Dirk should be fired