Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MSalmon

Auto-generated mock from the draft network

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

RBBC?? it's not like he's been the only guy playing half back for us and still been on IR the last two years.  Let him go and get us Dobbins, Etienne or Najee Harris....

as for the rest of this draft, it almost looks like TD and Mike Smith got together and wrote the algorithms to run that program the way it loaded us up with no name guys most of us have never heard of

:lol::lol:

It’s not the draft I would have chosen but then again I don’t know most of the kids in the draft either. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:56 AM, The Great American said:

This draft would meet a lot of needs but where is our stud RB that we desperately need?

On 12/31/2019 at 9:30 AM, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Don't think so.  This team needs a RB.

1)  Drafting based on need is never smart.  2)  Of the issues this team had this year, RB is one of the least of my concerns.  We could draft the top back in the draft and see minimal lift with our current OC and offensive coaching staff.  Curious to see what other changes they make there.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, MSalmon said:

Twice on IR doesn’t look to great

Agreed, he looks opposite of a #1 because of. The head/neck injury with no update also is dubious for organization plans for him

I actually like this draft with the exception of the first round pick.  Diggs may turn out to be a better pro than college player but no way am I taking him with our first round pick.  Frankly I'm shocked he's being listed as a first round pick in mocks.  He had a rough year for Bama but so did their entire defense.

No RB no LB and a CB in the first? A lot of “yeah but” w these picks. Wasting a pick on a qb that’s not ****? This would get TD fired immediately. Really nothing to like ab this. Obviously this isn’t a jab at you since this is a mock from someone else but this is terrible