which of the Falcons losses in 2019 was you the most disappointed in?

Brissett isn’t close to being a rookie. That Colts team is not bad talent-wise, and was a possible contender with Luck. I was most frustrated losing to the Saints at home after the miracle onside kicks. Haha. I will always hate losing to the Saints.

Edited by FalconBlood
36 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Texans

Yep. This one. DQ showed his true stubborness or meat-headedness or lack of coaching ability in this one.

Kept playing the same defense while Houston just beat him over head with a bat on every play.

Was his plan for them to eventually get tired of scoring or bored of having the same guys wide open on every play and try something different for the sake of facing some challenge? 

This is when I just shut down on caring about my team this year. Keeping DQ after that display was enough to tell me I should invest my time and heart elsewhere.

9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

For me probably MIN to open the season. Set the stage for 1-7. First play Bloodline gets Ryan shanked. The blocked punt, shoddy run defense, you name it.

I agree with this 100%. This game set the tone on how the rest of our season was going to go. I have never had the excitement for a season sucked out of me with just one game.

Cardinals because I was sitting right at the goal post where he missed it and even the Cards fans said if he makes it the Falcons would win. We had all the momentum to take the game. I truly believe that game crushed the Falcons sprit unit the bye week. 

Edited by FalconsFanSince194eva
13 hours ago, FalconBlood said:

Brissett isn’t close to being a rookie. That Colts team is not bad talent-wise, and was a possible contender with Luck. I was most frustrated losing to the Saints at home after the miracle onside kicks. Haha. I will always hate losing to the Saints.

I feel that game should have been ours, but I was more upset with the Texans game because the defense allowed Houston score at will and Matt Ryan was having an awesome day, but was forced to throw WAY too much playing catchup instead of being able to milk the clock and keep the ball away from their offense.

Then, on top of that, I saw so many fans get pissed off because they said Ryan threw the interception that lost us the game, rather than pointing out up to that point he has played his dang butt off keeping us in it until the end.