Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AUTiger7222

Falcons vs. Broncos in London??

28 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

We will be the "home" team in this one and have 7 other games at MBS? Sounds about right. More people will come see the Falcons in London anyway.

37 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Not a fan. If London wants a team they should purchase one. 

We play better on the road anyways under Dan Quinn. Lol

5 hours ago, Jesus said:

Awesome. 

London hates Joe Flacco.

Don't know why you're mentioning Joe Flacco when Drew Lock is the Broncos starting QB. He did pretty well too with the Broncos going 4-1 in his 5 starts to end the season.

5 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

My only fear is that they make it the one that's at 9 am. That's a load of crap right there.

That would be awesome. Living in Barcelona i can pick a flight in the morning and be back by midnight. But i understand watching a game at 9am sucks

8 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

My only fear is that they make it the one that's at 9 am. That's a load of crap right there.

I still have nightmares after that awful game in Detroit. One of the worst coached games of the Smitty era

14 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't know anything about the source but the news already was confirmed that the Falcons would be playing a non-division opponent in London next year but now this guy is saying that it might be the Broncos.

If this happens I might have to go back to London for this game.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

16 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't know anything about the source but the news already was confirmed that the Falcons would be playing a non-division opponent in London next year but now this guy is saying that it might be the Broncos.

Lions/Falcons 2 would be cool

5 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

He had plenty of help. Matt Ryan threw one of his worst interceptions against Detroit in London. His other one was the Butt Interception by Lattimore.

I missed the first half of that one because it was 9 am and I was still sleeping. Also, butt fumble interception wasn't Ryan's fault. Throw hit what's his face right square in the hands.