Orange Bowl: virginia verses florida

7 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Perine has all 3TD's Virginia is game but they dont have the horses Perkins is interesting to watch though 

Is there any NFL interest in Bryce Perkins cause he low key does stuff I've only really seen Russell Wilson do. (Like dropping the ball into a bucket while running laterally)

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Is there any NFL interest in Bryce Perkins cause he low key does stuff I've only really seen Russell Wilson do. (Like dropping the ball into a bucket while running laterally)

I don't know but its unlikely though I wouldn't mind him as a gadget player like they use Hill in the Big Greasy. Likely UDFA if that

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

Who will be their QB? Perkins is a senior.

They are quite improved from where they were, but he’s basically the entire offense and he will be gone. 

we won't know more til spring, but they have a lot of talent.. they have really upgraded their roster.. bronco is going to win the acc imo in a few years if he gets the right qb. 

10 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

we won't know more til spring, but they have a lot of talent.. they have really upgraded their roster.. bronco is going to win the acc imo in a few years if he gets the right qb. 

They shouldn’t be any threat to UGA, the talent isn’t even close. If they are then we have a long season ahead of us next year. We will probably be favored to win by double digits.

34 minutes ago, Carter said:

They shouldn’t be any threat to UGA, the talent isn’t even close. If they are then we have a long season ahead of us next year. We will probably be favored to win by double digits.

we will see man.. south carolina had no business beating us either.. you are correct we should roll them.  a lot depends on what changes we have this offseason as well.  i am right though regarding virginia.. they have really upgraded thanks to Bronco talent wise.. this UVA team is playing in the orange bowl and had a shot for 10 wins.. that isn't the norm at uva. 

Just saw where Todd McShay has Fromm as the 4th best QB Nfl Draft behind Burrow Tua Hebert, makes you wonder if he declares this year, can't see his stock rising above Lawrence or even likely Fields next year. Got to admit I'm mixed on him staying or going anyway, part of me wants to get the transition going and have a more ready QB 2021.