My early favorites for 16o

Offense: C Creed Humphrey(if he declares) and C Tyler Biadasz.  Either would be the C of the future, and could play LG next year until eventually replacing Mack.

Defense: DT Javon Kinlaw and LB Dylan Moses. Moses missed all of 2019 with an ACL injury, but he is a freak athlete and do it all LB.  Kinlaw has 'sky is the limit' potential.  Crazy length and size at 6'6" and 310 lbs. He has a thin waist for his weight, and can easily add more weight without sacrificing athleticism.  

Sleeper at 16: DE Terrell Lewis. If he can dominate the pre draft season, this man could definitely be in play at 16. The knocks on him are lack of elite production, and the fact that he missed all of 2018. He had 6 sacks this year, and has all the physical tools. What direction we go at 16 I think solely depends on what we choose to do with Vic  Beasley. I'm honestly post on what to do with him.  If he commands over 10 MIL, then get lost. Doesn't have a consistent enough track record to shell out that money when we don't have the funds. Lewis would be a great replacement. I have Lewis as my 3rd DE in this class as of now. 

Notable Players I expect unavailable at 16: Derrick Brown, AJ Epenesa, Isaiah Simmons, Derrick Brown,  Grant Delpit

7 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

This pretty much sums it up. I wouldn't sleep on Curtis Weaver either. He's going to climb like Brian Burns did last year and go somewhere near our pick.

His production is second to none, but his physical tools are questionable. I really wonder if that athleticism, or lack thereof, will allow him to translate to the NFL.  Also, the fact that he is a DE is the only thing comparable to Brian Burns.  In fact, they're almost complete opposite prospects.  

12 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

His production is second to none, but his physical tools are questionable. I really wonder if that athleticism, or lack thereof, will allow him to translate to the NFL.  Also, the fact that he is a DE is the only thing comparable to Brian Burns.  In fact, they're almost complete opposite prospects.  

I'm just comparing the fact that every year rnd 2 DEs in Dec become top 15 picks by March. Last year that was Burns this year it will be Weaver.