G-Dawg Mock Draft - Now that we are picking 16th

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright the season is over and Falcons decided to go 6-2 after the bye - not even getting into the "T" word as it is a silly discussion for losers.   YES, I wish we were picking higher but don't expec

When did my friend G-Dawg move over to South Carolina? OMG,  4 picks from that state!   Like the Etienne pick, we’ve miss that Teco-like explosiveness. But like Teco, I see him more as a R

Yeah LOL - that is a rather weird anomaly.    The two guys that I would like that should be w/in range are possibly Espensa and Kinlaw - I don't believe AJ Epensa will quite make it to us though.   Ki

@g-dawg didn’t know you still did mock lol checked up on you! Good mock my friend. Love every draft with Etienne and Brooks! Kinlaw is growing on me, but I think with the likely hood of Tyeler Davison coming back (Due to DQs comments last year) I think EDGE might be the way to go, but DT wouldn’t surprise me. Good stuff buddy!

I believe we'll go up and get DE Aj Epensa ,, Or better stated ,, I hope we do.  ,, The only big negative for me is like I've said sense last year.. Please don't draft the OL , he will have to play a whole season to learn how to play,, we did that with two last year. by the time they learned how to play in the NFL ,, we were out of the race to win our division ..... I've made several post about this.. Please get your OL in Facy and draft a great player with that pick.. At least I hope  TD doesn't draft another OL ... Like to have killed us and our QB the first four games.. Just enough to kill our chances of the playoffs.. 

Another Rookie OL  !!!!!!! ?????  :fuego:   It ruined last year by getting two Rookie OL,, because it affected the first half of our losing season. Please,, let's get our OL needs in FA VETS ,, I beg you TD !!   I truly believe we would have made the playoffs if we had taken care of the oL with proven Veteran O# lineman.