Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconFan1st

Seahawks vs 49'rs

Just now, Skott Lee said:

Even if they win they’ll have to go to Green Bay right?

Yeah, Green Bay doesn't inspire much confidence though. The least impressive 13 win team in recent memory. At least the saints would be outside in the cold though.

Just now, Drew4719 said:

Yeah, Green Bay doesn't inspire much confidence though. The least impressive 13 win team in recent memory. At least the saints would be outside in the cold though.

Helps that the Saints are not very good in road playoff games under Payton. Only have 1 road playoff win under Payton (2013 against the Eagles). 1-5 on the road

1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

Even funnier is their message board, claiming the NFL was cheating against Seattle. If this game was against them, they’d be crying that the refs wanted Seattle to win. :lol:

There is not a more delusional fan base in sports. They have gotten away with nearly every call ever at home for the past decade minus the one last year. They literally won their only Super Bowl off a game filled with atrocious calls. 

Not all Saints fans are obnoxious, but the majority of them are. And that organization... I won't get started on them.

These "bad breaks" couldn't happen to a better group of people 

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

There is not a more delusional fan base in sports. They have gotten away with nearly every call ever at home for the past decade minus the one last year. They literally won their only Super Bowl off a game filled with atrocious calls. 

Not all Saints fans are obnoxious, but the majority of them are. And that organization... I won't get started on them.

These "bad breaks" couldn't happen to a better group of people 

Absolutely. 

7 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Even funnier is their message board, claiming the NFL was cheating against Seattle. If this game was against them, they’d be crying that the refs wanted Seattle to win. :lol:

Every time I see one of their fans unironically accuse refs of biased calls I remind myself that these are the same people that build their homes below sea level

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Hollister played to small there , you're an inch from the goal line.  Stretch the ball out , turn up field instead of running straight into green law 

Say what?  
Did you not see the play bro?

Dude caught the football, tried to turn to the EZ & got waylayed man.  Wtf are you talking about?  It’s not some sort of magic show out there man lmao.

9 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Say what?  
Did you not see the play bro?

Dude caught the football, traded to turn to the EZ & got waylayed man.  Wtf are you talking about?  It’s not some sort of magic show out there man lmao.

He ran straight into Greenlaw, if he turns up quicker . He has a better chance of getting in. He turned too late. As soon as he caught it , he turns up field and its him and the DB not Greenlaw. He started running parallel to the goal line. Looked like he bent out to far as well 

11 minutes ago, caponine said:

He ran straight into Greenlaw, if he turns up quicker . He has a better chance of getting in. He turned too late. As soon as he caught it , he turns up field and its him and the DB not Greenlaw. He started running parallel to the goal line. Looked like he bent out to far as well 

C’mon man, guy had to concentrate on catching the ball while running his route in that direction.  It doesn’t just work like that. The defender made a HUGE play to stop a good sized man dead in his tracks. Got to give him props!

3 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

C’mon man, guy had to concentrate on catching the ball while running his route in that direction.  It doesn’t just work like that. The defender made a HUGE play to stop a good sized man dead in his tracks. Got to give him props!

I agree with what your saying but I'm just saying for example,  Kittle , Hooper, Kelce, Rudolph too name a few they definitely get in. They know that they only need an inch. It was a great defense play , probably best play of the season but I still think he had a shot tho