• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me when I think about the L we handed the Taints that ultimately led to them missing a bye:

Niners win denies them a 1st round bye.    Go Niners. 

Saints lose a bye if 49rs win

1 minute ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Funny everyone likes to use Seattle's oline as a bragging point for Wilson. Their line is way better than ours. It's not even close.

They aren't in obvious passing situations as much so it protects them a bit.  We have a more talented OL than they do on a player to player bases, I promise Dirk is making them look worse than they actually are.

1 minute ago, Rings said:

They aren't in obvious passing situations as much so it protects them a bit.  We have a more talented OL than they do on a player to player bases, I promise Dirk is making them look worse than they actually are.

I do agree DK makes it worse. They aren't in obvious pass situations , because they can run the football. They get push on the line and hold up better even when they are in obvious pass situations. Wilson may have to step up and avoid one coming free, but you hardly ever see their whole line collapse like ours does consistently.

We have to many leaking holes and a bad OC. Deadly combo.

Just now, THEHEADCOACH said:

I do agree DK makes it worse. They aren't in obvious pass situations , because they can run the football. They get push on the line and hold up better even when they are in obvious pass situations. Wilson may have to step up and avoid one coming free, but you hardly ever see their whole line collapse like ours does consistently.

We have to many leaking holes and a bad OC. Deadly combo.

Matthews and Mack are better than anyone they have on their line with Brown out.  We have a chance for RG and RT to be much improved next year with another offseason under their belt.  LG should be our biggest hole next year, curious to if they move Gono there moving forward.  

35 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

Would I be out of line by suggesting that because Coleman, Toilolo, and Garland are getting major playing time and playing well and are major contributors to a #1 seed playoff team that it’s evidence that they were not properly utilized or coached up while in Atlanta?

and Mike Person, dude was being considered for the Pro Bowl