Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AUTiger7222

Official NFL Playoff Thread

5 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Yes on 3/4. Lol

Most people don't know Chris Collinsworth owns PFF, that Bruce Gradkowski is on their staff, Zac Robinson was promoted from PFF to Rams Assistant QB coach this year.  A lot of people trash their grades because they don't agree with them, and most of that is because of 1) homer bias or 2) human nature is to remember the highlight real plays and game changing plays, or 3) think they are just nerds behind a computer screen and don't actually know football.  I try to stick to their stats and not so much grades, but there aren't a ton of other options to compare offensive lineman out there.

Just now, Rings said:

Most people don't know Chris Collinsworth owns PFF, that Bruce Gradkowski is on their staff, Zac Robinson was promoted from PFF to Rams Assistant QB coach this year.  A lot of people trash their grades because they don't agree with them, and most of that is because of 1) homer bias or 2) human nature is to remember the highlight real plays and game changing plays.  I try to stick to their stats and not so much grades, but there aren't a ton of other options for offensive lineman out there.

Right, OL grades are probably the toughest one to get right so I take those with a major grain of salt.

Matthews is a fairly solid, PB caliber LT...that isn't the strongest run blocker but then again we haven't had a ground game for a minute since we lost a legit OC with a legit detailed run blocking scheme that worked.

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

If the Titan somehow mess around and go to the Super Bowl with Ryan Tannehill throwing less than a hundred yards a game I'm going to laugh and it goes to show you how great the Titans offensive line truly is

Hey, Bob Greise is in the Hall of Fame LOL. He threw the ball about 12 times per game.

Just now, Rings said:

Most people don't know Chris Collinsworth owns PFF, that Bruce Gradkowski is on their staff, Zac Robinson was promoted from PFF to Rams Assistant QB coach this year.  A lot of people trash their grades because they don't agree with them, and most of that is because of 1) homer bias or 2) human nature is to remember the highlight real plays and game changing plays.  I try to stick to their stats and not so much grades, but there aren't a ton of other options to compare offensive lineman out there.

No homer bias here. I've never agreed with them on their offensive line rankings. It is hard to really know who's got what blocking assignment on the offenseive line. They have graded some good offensive lines low while grading some middle of the roads to bad offensive lines High

3 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Right, OL grades are probably the toughest one to get right so I take those with a major grain of salt.

Matthews is a fairly solid, PB caliber LT...that isn't the strongest run blocker but then again we haven't had a ground game for a minute since we lost a legit OC with a legit detailed run blocking scheme that worked.

He is much better in a zone scheme because of his athleticism, he would be horrendous in the Titans scheme.