Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AUTiger7222

Official NFL Playoff Thread

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Yea, but he also creates some huge runs.  His 66 yarder saw him run straight through a defender that met him at the hole. My biggest issue with Falcons RB's since Turner left is how easily they go down with contact at the LOS.

Oh no doubt he creates his own inertia. 

We have craved that back that will make people miss.  Turner was a plough running thru tackles. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

I was wonder when this was going to get brought up.  Jake was the better pass blocker. But Lewan had that mean streak and that crazy look you like to see in your o lineman. 

Lol naw lewan is better at both but run blocking is night and day better than jake.

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Lol naw lewan is better at both but run blocking is night and day better than jake.

I’ll give you the run blocking. Not certain of the pass blocking. At the time we thought Jake was a better pass blocker and that’s in part why we took him over TL

13 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Oh no doubt he creates his own inertia. 

We have craved that back that will make people miss.  Turner was a plough running thru tackles. 

I just think a back like Henry in our offense would do wonders. Wanna talk about play action...wooooo boy.  Guys like him make everyone on the defense sneak up on the run. Matt would absolutely massacre defenses. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

I’ll give you the run blocking. Not certain of the pass blocking. At the time we thought Jake was a better pass blocker and that’s in part why we took him over TL

I never trusted jake coming out bc he had old party boy running around constantly back at texas

4 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

PFF Grades 2019
Pass: Jake 84.9, Taylor 82.2
Run: Jake 64.2, Taylor 76.2

Just now, Rings said:

PFF Grades 2019
Pass: Jake 84.9, Taylor 82.2
Run: Jake 64.2, Taylor 76.2

I dont trust pff i think lewan is all around better. Titans is my afc team, been watching him for yrs