Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AUTiger7222

Official NFL Playoff Thread

2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Its a combination of signing and drafting good defensive talent. The draft is a crap shoot so if you’re just relying on the draft to build a good defense you are not going anywhere.

Once again didn't say that. I said drafting well and signing a few vets here and there every year in FA is the way to go. Big time FA signings are rarely worth their squeeze. We've retained Grady and Deion as well since you were talking about retaining our FAs.

Just now, The Don™ said:

Once again didn't say that. I said drafting well and signing a few vets here and there every year in FA is the way to go. Big time FA signings are rarely worth their squeeze. We've retained Grady and Deion as well since you were talking about retaining our FAs.

The vets we are able to afford don’t really help much. Grady and Debo are only 2 people that need help and its been a challenge to get them that these past 3 years. Why do you guys think things are just going to magically happen and ignore the factors that may prevent that? 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I love watching Taysom Hill play. Whenever the Saints and Brees part ways, their offense is gonna be in good hands if they keep Hill and Teddy around

Imagine if he was a good passer. You’d probably dislike him because of the “mobile” tag.

2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

The vets we are able to afford don’t really help much. Grady and Debo are only 2 people that need help and its been a challenge to get them that these past 3 years. Why do you guys think things are just going to magically happen and ignore the factors that may prevent that? 

Enlighten me. What factors?

15 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Rhodes has probably been the worst CB in the league this year. Allowing an 84% completion percentage, my god. 

He only comes to play when he’s up against Julio. So strange how he’s sucked for two years but when he plays Julio, it’s the only thing he gets out of bed fore.