Official NFL Playoff Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just gonna point out that the Saints wouldn’t even have been playing this weekend if they didn’t lose to US. You’re welcome, Swamp Rats. Come join us on the couch and pop open a cold one. 

Tonight I will satiate myself on the tears of Saints fans... and laugh!  Looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Rooting for Tennessee upset in the WC round. Bills winning would be cool as well. 

Posted Images

Just now, The Don™ said:

Not my point. If you can't see what our defensive issues are, idk what to tell you.

No I see it clear as day and I also see why it is that way to begin with. If you can’t see how we can’t sign/retain good FA defensive players to hold the bottom line then I don’t know what to tell ya buddy.

8 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

No I see it clear as day and I also see why it is that way to begin with. If you can’t see how we can’t sign/retain good FA defensive players to hold the bottom line then I don’t know what to tell ya buddy.

What defense in the league is built by signing FAs? What FAs have we let get way that have made a huge impact on another team? 

We've focused on building a big time offense (cap heavily swayed towards the offense) and hopefully drafting well on defense while adding a few vets here and there every year in FA. That's not a foreign way to build a defense in this league. 

Pure pocket passers are being fazed out of this league with the fall of Tom Brady. The standard has been raised. When Brees and Brady retire who is going to be the up and coming league dominating pure pocket passer? Ryan? Goff? Staff? Jimmy? Lmfaooo

Edited by Jerz #Quinning
Just now, The Don™ said:

What defense in the league is built by signing FAs? What FAs have we let get way that have made a huge impact on another team? 

We've focused on building a big time offense and hopefully drafting well on defense while adding a few vets here and there every year in FA.

Its a combination of signing and drafting good defensive talent. The draft is a crap shoot so if you’re just relying on the draft to build a good defense you are not going anywhere.