Official NFL Playoff Thread

AUTiger7222

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

But...but....Matt Ryan is the only QB in the NFL that can be effected by pressure. 

And the Saints have had a pretty good defense the last three years. Get Ryan a consistent defense. We'd probably have at least one SB by now if we had a defense. Ryan has been spectacular in the playoffs but no one wants to talk about that. 

Just now, The Don™ said:

And the Saints have had a pretty good defense the last three years. Get Ryan a consistent defense. We'd probably have at least one SB by now if we had a defense. Ryan has been spectacular in the playoffs but no one wants to talk about that. 

I find it hilarious when people call Matt not “clutch” when his postseason stats are the best among current QBs and only Montana I think actually has better statistics comparatively. 

4 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

You realize how hard it is to build a top flight defense with Ryan and Julios cap numbers? It’s not going to magically happen anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I find it hilarious when people call Matt not “clutch” when his postseason stats are the best among current QBs and only Montana I think actually has better statistics comparatively. 

Matt can’t teleport away from a free rusher, he’s trash.