Official NFL Playoff Thread

AUTiger7222

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Someone decided to keep throwing the ball and not manage the clock. 

Have you met Mr.Clapper ?

Aka Baldy 

Aka Dum Quinn

What was it 1:46 Vrabel took off the clock without running a play? LOL I would’ve literally given my left leg for a super bowl victory in 2016 and they couldn’t even figure out how to bleed the clock in traditional ways I.e. running the **** ball. Comedy. 

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Could be, but he’s smart. He has to have noticed how significantly his game diminished this season. I still think 50/50. Even average Brady can run that system and make a playoff run, but how average is he willing to tolerate on his legacy?

Who's to say it's even the same system if McDaniels leaves? Like Romo pointed out, that is something to think about.

3 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

We HAVE to get a run game

Yup, league is readjusting.  Defenses are getting smaller (and quicker) to counter pass happy offenses.  D-linemen are about the size of LBers and LBers are the size of Safties, stout running games will have an "easier" time running through and over them.

7 hours ago, SirCzah said:

Yup, league is readjusting.  Defenses are getting smaller (and quicker) to counter pass happy offenses.  D-linemen are about the size of LBers and LBers are the size of Safties, stout running games will have an "easier" time running through and over them.

Think Deonne Buchanan. That and we don’t need defenses keying in on the pass

9 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

No.

First = we have to hire Patriots asst coaches and make them a H.C to have a chance to beat them.

History doesnt lie = Mike Vrabel, Brian Flores, Bill o Brien , Matt Patricia.

He also threw back to back pick 6 to above coaches team.

Algorithms / A.I are the key to success.

Mr.Blank needs to keep emotions aside and make some outside the box changes next year if we dont get desired results.

Hows old Pencil Patricia doing?

i get your line of thinking I just don’t see it happening. We’ve tried it with the GM already. 

8 hours ago, SirCzah said:

Always adjusts which is why there will always be running backs drafted in the first round 

11 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

Yea, kinda goes against the whole "Stud WR's and TE's are shiny hood ornaments and with enough protection, good QB's can make any WR corp look good" crap I hear from some people around here.

Yep

Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, Roethlisberger and many others all have had weapons.

Even Brady has had weapons most of his career, they just weren't household names outside of Corey Dillon, Moss, Welker, and Gronk.

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, Roethlisberger and many others all have had weapons.

Even Brady has had weapons most of his career, they just weren't household names outside of Corey Dillon, Moss, Welker, and Gronk.

Everyone needs weapons but great qbs can elevate the play around them for sure.  Did anything ever come of that case w AB? I bet they’re wishing they kept him now but hey man **** em lol 

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Hows old Pencil Patricia doing?

i get your line of thinking I just don’t see it happening. We’ve tried it with the GM already. 

Hmm...Matthew Stafford has been on crutches.

If he played all season ..Detroit was in post season.

Watch out for em next year.  Mark this post. 

17 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I honestly don’t like most of the NFC either. **** the Eagles. **** the saints. Don’t care for the packers. Vikings are the only team that I don’t dislike in this years playoffs. 

I can see that.  You have ONE nfc team. It’s acceptable to have an AFC team. It used to be the chiefs then Texans now I wouldn’t mind Ravens. Quoth the raven. Never more