Official NFL Playoff Thread

AUTiger7222

I would give Minnesota about a 10% chance to win Sunday.  Cousins (has he ever won a big game?)  will go down there and play like crap, the noise...and refs... will get to them, etc.   

As much as most of us hate to admit it, the Saints are far and away the better team and it'll show.  

NO      35

MINN  20

I hope to god I'm eating the above words Sunday night. 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:34 PM, E. T. said:

After witnessing what happened to the Bills in the early 90's, I wouldn't mind seeing them pull it off this time.

You guys think our SB collapse was the worst tragic thing in SB history..... try losing 4 straight Super Bowls in a row. I think there are Bills fans still locked up in mental institutions to this day.

Ya, a buddy of mine got out last week...something about a Y2020K bug that was released. LOL

On 1/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, octoslash said:

I would give Minnesota about a 10% chance to win Sunday.  Cousins (has he ever won a big game?)  will go down there and play like crap, the noise...and refs... will get to them, etc.   

As much as most of us hate to admit it, the Saints are far and away the better team and it'll show.  

NO      35

MINN  20

Agree. The crowd will have Cousins struggling to get the play off cleanly on every snap. The zebras will be making up fouls on the Vikes on every big play to make up for screwing the Stanks in the earlier play-off game. Vikes have zero chance of winning this game. N-A-D-A.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. The crowd will have Cousins struggling to get the play off cleanly on every snap. The zebras will be making up fouls on the Vikes on every big play to make up for screwing the Stanks in the earlier play-off game. Vikes have zero chance of winning this game. N-A-D-A.

ONE CAN HOPE

On 1/2/2020 at 3:47 PM, octoslash said:

NO      35

MINN  20

It's not even gonna be that close. Saints win by 30. Sadly Kirk Cousins is terrible in big games and it's gonna show up on Sunday.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, octoslash said:

NO      35

MINN  20

I would love to argue this but you are right. Saints are the better team. However any given Sunday.... maybe the Vikings make us wrong!!!