Official NFL Playoff Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just gonna point out that the Saints wouldn’t even have been playing this weekend if they didn’t lose to US. You’re welcome, Swamp Rats. Come join us on the couch and pop open a cold one. 

Tonight I will satiate myself on the tears of Saints fans... and laugh!  Looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Rooting for Tennessee upset in the WC round. Bills winning would be cool as well. 

Posted Images

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Yep this is it attack the width then go deep.

It makes you defend every yard.

Idk, I haven’t watched every game but it seemed like Shanahan wasn’t as free to let Jimmy G let er rip. Their run game and stable of backs and quick twitch receivers have just been able to stretch you out horizontally without even worrying about stretching you vertically. Another novel concept I miss, tailoring your offense to personnel. 

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

Idk, I haven’t watched every game but it seemed like Shanahan wasn’t as free to let Jimmy G let er rip. Their run game and stable of backs and quick twitch receivers have just been able to stretch you out horizontally without even worrying about stretching you vertically. Another novel concept I miss, tailoring your offense to personnel. 

Great post man couldn’t agree more.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Let's be glad we live at the right time to get to watch it. Regardless what team he coaches for.

I wish I could enjoy the Saints offense, I'm glad I can enjoy this one.

Man it’s hard to enjoy this one just because I know we had the mastermind. And I understand we couldn’t keep him but dag bro...he’s doing this without a threat at QB and no high profile receiver with a stable of ‘guys’ at running back

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don’t want to see where they were on the field.  Was it where we were after the Julio catch?  22 yard line

The 20...maybe where we coulda been if we ran 2 more times...unlikely at the 35 or 45...but hey if Ryan IG’d the ball Kyle DEFINITELY would have ran the ball on 3rd down from the 33 right?

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

You really think this is the 2016 scheme? No new plays? No new concepts? Etc

Are you really that dumb? 

Are you really that dumb that you can't understand that there are certain fundamental things to a scheme, like footwork and depth and nomenclature? It's not just plays, it's how they are designed and executed.