Official NFL Playoff Thread

AUTiger7222

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

As I said before I dont give a **** who wins.

That said, 49ers is far better than Chiefs ...and that's a fact.

Dont give a **** what you or other delusional chiefs fans think.

Lol the only delusion is you thinking the Niners has a historic defense. Stop replying if you don’t give a ****. Simple solution to a simple problem 

18 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Lol the only delusion is you thinking the Niners has a historic defense. Stop replying if you don’t give a ****. Simple solution to a simple problem 

Never said 49ers have historic defense... they are clearly better than anyone this year especially Chiefs. You are delusional and its convenient for you to jump on Chief Bandwagon! Get it...now wank off! 

3 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Never said 49ers have historic defense... they are clearly better than anyone this year especially Chiefs. You are delusional and its convenient for you to jump on Chief Bandwagon! Get it...now wank off! 

You don’t know anything lol. The Patriots had the best defense in the NFL this year. Stats back that up. And furthermore the Chiefs defense over the last 8 games has allowed fewer points than the Niners. Again, you don’t know anything. Stick to Madden

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

You don’t know anything lol. The Patriots had the best defense in the NFL this year. Stats back that up. And furthermore the Chiefs defense over the last 8 games has allowed fewer points than the Niners. Again, you don’t know anything. Stick to Madden

The Chiefs defense for the entire season has allowed fewer points than the 49ers. 49ers defense allowed 23 TD passes. Falcons allowed 28. 49ers defense allowed 11 rushing touchdowns. Falcons allowed 13.

Maholmes goes for at least 3 TD's in some form or fashion.

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Chiefs defense for the entire season has allowed fewer points than the 49ers. 49ers defense allowed 23 TD passes. Falcons allowed 28. 49ers defense allowed 11 rushing touchdowns. Falcons allowed 13.

Maholmes goes for at least 3 TD's in some form or fashion.

But the Niners has the best defense by far this year lol. I agree with you on Mahomes 

On 1/27/2020 at 1:02 PM, mattyicefalcon said:

As I said before I dont give a **** who wins.

That said, 49ers is far better than Chiefs ...and that's a fact.

Dont give a **** what you or other delusional chiefs fans think.

Bra what?? Everything you can try and argue the 49ers have, the cheifs have or better. Especially skill position to position. Except maybe a player or two on defense but the cheifs are still playing better and them. 

10 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Bra what?? Everything you can try and argue the 49ers have, the cheifs have or better. Especially skill position to position. Except maybe a player or two on defense but the cheifs are still playing better and them. 

49ers beat them convincingly in regular season.

So fact that yall are undermining 49ers is a blasphemy!!

I put my confidence on Kyle Shahanan and their defense. Dont care about Mahomes /Chiefs....they will find a way to choke.

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wouldn’t either tbh. Both are well deserving

I honestly, just want Kyle Shahanan to redeem that epic meltdown in superbowl 51.

That man deserves it. To turnaround a team which had been in cellar for over 5 years that's a commendable job.

He owned his mistakes.

He rectified them and now staying true to basic fundamentals.

That game they played vs Saints in their backyard defined their fate. And, last game win vs Seattle in last second decided their run to Superbowl since the clinched they division and HFA.

That shows if theres a shoot out or defensive showdown .....49ers will matchup in all phases.

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I honestly, just want Kyle Shahanan to redeem that epic meltdown in superbowl 51.

That man deserves it. To turnaround a team which had been in cellar for over 5 years that's a commendable job.

He owned his mistakes.

He rectified them and now staying true to basic fundamentals.

That game they played vs Saints in their backyard defined their fate. And, last game win vs Seattle in last second decided their run to Superbowl since they clinched they division and HFA.

That shows if theres a shoot out or defensive showdown .....49ers will matchup in all phases.

Personally I just don’t see how the 49ers secondary matches up well against that 4 headed receiving attack. 

The 49ers have the edge in the run game. Their receivers have had trouble getting open in the playoffs so they gotta show up in some fashion tonight. 

the game has potential to be a complete shootout or a one sided landslide lol. I just think Mahomes is going to prove he’s worth the hype tonight

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Personally I just don’t see how the 49ers secondary matches up well against that 4 headed receiving attack. 

The 49ers have the edge in the run game. Their receivers have had trouble getting open in the playoffs so they gotta show up in some fashion tonight. 

the game has potential to be a complete shootout or a one sided landslide lol. I just think Mahomes is going to prove he’s worth the hype tonight

Before their secondary think about 49ers - Bosa relentless pass rush to dismantle Mahomes and get him off rhythm. 

Chiefs lack running game they are one dimensional as well.

49ers on other hand, you know for fact they will continue to run the **** ball to keep chains moving.....their only chance is by Mahomes standing on sidelines as long as they can.

56 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I put my confidence on Kyle Shahanan and their defense. Dont care about Mahomes /Chiefs....they will find a way to choke.

49ers didn't even play the Chiefs in the regular season. 49ers are giving up 25 points per game in their last 7 games. Why are you ignoring FACTS?

7 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Before their secondary think about 49ers - Bosa relentless pass rush to dismantle Mahomes and get him off rhythm. 

Chiefs lack running game they are one dimensional as well.

49ers on other hand, you know for fact they will continue to run the **** ball to keep chains moving.....their only chance is by Mahomes standing on sidelines as long as they can.

Being able to run the ball efficiently is what will help San Fran. KC is solid against the pass as well and Jimmy G cannot be trusted along with those receivers. I feel KC can match them score for score. 

one of the biggest downfalls for KC’s defense is their pretty much in the bottom for the playoffs in yards given up. That’s a huge red flag. 

58 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

BTW, at least the truth finally comes out from you. All you are is a Shanny nut hugger which is why facts don't mean squat to you and why you got so "defensive" and are freaking out on anyone that has responded to you with actual facts. Well, anyone except me, you haven't responded to me once. Funny.